How to install brushes my easy way

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First open adobe photoshop 7.0. And then yeah... And then you see File Browser and Brushes. Click Brushes and then you see an arrow right next to Brushes. Click that and you see a menu with a bunch of command's. Now look for a 'Load Brushes' now click that and then you will get to upload your Photoshop brushes. And whella! You have just installed your brush!

Best answers
My, my! you migth just be a pioneer with that :rolleyes:
Is this something you really needed to post? just curious.

Retired
Best answers
now now be nice. i didn't know how to install brushes so it was useful. thanks.

no need to be snippy sakuma.

Best answers
oO... is this not the only way to install brush's... if not the most sensible way

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OKay, thats nice an all but I think everyone knows how to do this exept for starters. To make this tutorial better you shoulda made pics.

Best answers
Altec said:
OKay, thats nice an all but I think everyone knows how to do this exept for starters. To make this tutorial better you shoulda made pics.
And maybe a step-by-step instruction text file acompaning the pictures of each one for those who still get lost on the way.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are perhaps three types of learners:

37% Haptic - learn best moving about, experiencing and experimenting. Sometimes called kinaesthetic or tactile learners

29% visual learners - learn best when they can see pictures of what they are studying, including a smaller percentage who are print oriented and can learn by reading

34% auditory - learn best through sound - music and talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes, a "pictorial" would have been the best possible addition to this thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay I'll do a image one.

*Edit* The pictures really tell you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i also told it in my tutorial on how to brush....but nobody even cares about looking at it -_-

This way is better anyway, (i mean instead of putting them in photshop self) makes loading times way faster if u have like 500 brushes X-x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom