how to instal the characters

Best answers
i downloaded a character, how do i put him onto the game?

Best answers
go to where ESF is install

(default part): My Computer, C:/Sierra/Half-Life/esf/models/player
(Steam default part if you installed it though HL2) My Computer, C:/Program Files/Valve/Steam/SteamApps/[Your Steam username]/half-life/esf/models/player

Unzip or Unace the model to one of the player folders depending on what it replaces example:
If I download a Gohan model and it say replaces the current Gohan model i then go to where i have ESF installed go to the models folder then to the players folder and unzip it into the folder called "gohan" if it has say a SSJ model verison also i would unzip the SSJ verison into the folder called "ssjgohan". When it says do you want to replace the models say yes I make backups of the real models just so i dont have to reinstall again just incase it mucks up. Hope this help ya

Best answers
no it can be any model, u should have a readme come with the zip if u read that and find out what model it replaces ur be set if there is no read me go back to where u downloaded it and have a look there to see what it replaces

Best answers
WinRaR, Winzip and WinAce are different zipping tools if you are having trouble unzipping it u can get WinRAR from here that should allow you to do it.

Best answers
nps im here to help, if u get any more probs just throw me a PM =) glad i could help ya and hope u enjoy playing wiv new models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom