HOW TO GET EVM? HOW TO INSTALL IT?

Best answers
HEY im a little too lazy to look around the forums to see if this has been answered already, but. WHERE DO U DOWNLOAD THE EVM THING THAT lots of servers have. I tried downloading it from servers, but They always say cannot continue with "so and so" file first it said fusion.petera, then i found it. so then it said liek models.sprite. something. this way makes it too complicated. IF SOME ONE COULD PLEASE just GIVE ME A LINK IN WHICH I COULD GET ALL THE EVM FILES I NEED AND TELL ME HOW TO DO EVERYTHING WITH them.
Thanks alot :yes:

Best answers
Sorry i checked ur link but it takes me to corona bytes and their DOWNLOAD page is messed up. could u just give me the exact links for the EVM files

Best answers
Well the link Pain gave is to the post by grOOvy explaining this forums status on EVM. The link found in that should be to the Corona bytes website. If thier downloads are "messed up" then you will have to wait till thier downloads are "un-messed up" or go through Thier forums to see what you can do. ESF doesnt support the EVM addon i believe. If you post on thier forums im sure someone will point you in the right direction, im not sure if a link to the EVM download is allowed here. Sorry.

Hope you find what you are looking for. :).

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
DRAG(::)NFIRE said:
can u bend the rules and just give me teh link
No, bending rules= warning and or ban. You could just use www.google.com and search for it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bother to read those stickies , reading helps the mind , ther'e not hard to find you know , evm is not worth it anyway. In EVM , Balance has gone to hell , & it's just a beam spammers delight , nothing interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom