How To Fix Esf 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
K if everyone hasnt noticed.. Esf 1.3 open beta's gameplay has been "downsized" bit since its esf 1.2.3. Mostly because of the lack of the old swoop system.

How I believe esf 1.3 should be like.

1) Swooping Needs to be optional. You should be able to choose between the new swoop and the old swoop from 1.2. Why? Because the new can help beginners get a grasp of how fast the game is and can develp some skills to get even better. The advance swoop helps advance players go even higher in skill level.

2) The knock back speed should be just like 1.2 until you get the 2nd hit where it switches over to 1.3 and knock back distance is even further.

3)This Melee special should be added.
How it works. When melee is selected, if you hold left click and aim at an opponent a box appears. This box is just like when you beam at the same time someone else is beaming and that white box appears. The difference is THis box is red, and if you can manage to hold your crosshair on the person for 3 to 4 seconds then your crosshair turns green and your character should automaticly teleport behind your target allowing you to get the hit by holding rightlick. After the move is used your melee special meter goes down and it cant be used until you build it back up with melee.(just like building ki)

4) It could also be possible to upgrade your melee special x1,x2,x3 by filling up your your bar to the maximum of 3 times in 1 life span. Each upgrade means a 1 second off of the time you have to hold the cross on your enemy.

4)Boosting is a great idea it should be much faster then the regular dash/swoop.

5)Hopefully the New melee isnt just a sexier verson of advance melee but is an actual melee that has it's advantages/disadvantages over Basic melee.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K if everyone hasnt noticed.. Esf 1.3 open beta's gameplay has been "downsized" bit since its esf 1.2.3. Mostly because of the lack of the old swoop system.

How I believe esf 1.3 should be like.

1) Swooping Needs to be optional. You should be able to choose between the new swoop and the old swoop from 1.2. Why? Because the new can help beginners get a grasp of how fast the game is and can develp some skills to get even better. The advance swoop helps advance players go even higher in skill level.

Getting changed with next release. Read joes posts.

2) The knock back speed should be just like 1.2 until you get the 2nd hit where it switches over to 1.3 and knock back distance is even further.

It is just that the mp_simplemelee cvar is set to 1 you have the same option in 1.2 just set it to 0 and you have the 1.2 blowback. But honestly put i love the longer blowback. It actualy takes a bit of skill to make the second hit.

3)This Melee special should be added.
How it works. When melee is selected, if you hold left click and aim at an opponent a box appears. This box is just like when you beam at the same time someone else is beaming and that white box appears. The difference is THis box is red, and if you can manage to hold your crosshair on the person for 3 to 4 seconds then your crosshair turns green and your character should automaticly teleport behind your target allowing you to get the hit by holding rightlick. After the move is used your melee special meter goes down and it cant be used until you build it back up with melee.(just like building ki)

Sounds nice

4) It could also be possible to upgrade your melee special x1,x2,x3 by filling up your your bar to the maximum of 3 times in 1 life span. Each upgrade means a 1 second off of the time you have to hold the cross on your enemy.

Also sounds nice

4)Boosting is a great idea it should be much faster then the regular dash/swoop.

Care to explain that a bit more. I have a feeling im interpreting it wrongly for myself.

5)Hopefully the New melee isnt just a sexier verson of advance melee but is an actual melee that has it's advantages/disadvantages over Basic melee.

Acording to the design documents wich i see you missed. Its gona be more similar to Tenkaichi stile.
In the quote.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Boost in 1.3

When is said the boosting speed needs to be increased i mean.. the way phobs had set it in his server @ some time was PERFECT. I was able to use boost to get across the map in 1 boost and if i didn't stop my boost then ide stop simply by running out of ki.

I swear this boost was perfect.. Few people Especially nubs complained, and believe it or not alot of people actually enjoyed the speed. It made the game soo much fun and addicting.

Some people said it would be spammable I say it should be the way it was because of the high ki cost. When it came to me an jp 1v1ing tho, it wasn't spammable unless either me or jp gave each other time to charge up the boost which was awsome. It kept the game play / intensity going and it felt great.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its swoop not boost. and the double tap thing is dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom