how to find out if ur game is steam version

Best answers
hey guys umm how do i no if my game is a steam version and plus i cnt find any servers umm also i no this is in the wrong section but where can i download af models n things for esrf and also how to install and last but not least how do i turn ssj4 wid vegeta thnx

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey guys umm how do i no if my game is a steam version and plus i cnt find any servers umm also i no this is in the wrong section but where can i download af models n things for esrf and also how to install and last but not least how do i turn ssj4 wid vegeta thnx
well steam is a program that you must have to run half life through if ya don,t have = no support from any or all esf members as non steam halflife is illegal and to go ssj4 vegeta plz read this http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=71445

Best answers
umm ok i got steam but keep in mind i downloaded half life witch came wid cs1.6 and i can only play ion sum servers and i also got steam so what do i do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm ok i got steam but keep in mind i downloaded half life witch came wid cs1.6 and i can only play ion sum servers and i also got steam so what do i do?
Did you download Half-life off of steam through means of purchase? If so you should have no problems.

If otherwise, you're not going to be finding help here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom