How to Confuse an Idiot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKUQFtR6sPM[/ame]

Its great fun. OR IS IT?! People commit suicide because they now think they are idiots.

But seriously.. Apparently a Kid in my community killed himself because he thought he had become a complete idiot because everytime he tried to get this to play it wouldn't play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
The video must have been removed. No longer can be found.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't have a problem finding the vid.

Man, kill yourself just because of that video that proclaims your an idiot cause u didnt got what is the idea? pfff

Even if you don't understand immediatley why the video "won't start" that still doesn't mean your an idiot, lol.

Seriously though, killed himself??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He killed himself... Apparently this was the last thing that made him break...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone should notice after the first click that it's fake. :)
No reason at all to kill yourself over that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The full story was told on the News this morning. The kid had been bullied constantly, his cousin got his WoW Account banned, and some kid called him an idiot for falling for it... Same night he killed himself.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see...that's the problem with kids from our time. :/

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Being Bullied,Getting your WoW account banned, and then some Random kid calls you an Idiot. Now that's a community combo =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol maybe if you are not paying attention, or have bad eyes, but the progress bar is the first dead five away and then the jaggedness of the "play" button.

Nice trick though haha.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The full story was told on the News this morning. The kid had been bullied constantly, his cousin got his WoW Account banned, and some kid called him an idiot for falling for it... Same night he killed himself.
Nahhhh, there was definitely more than that, I hardly believe getting your WoW account banned will make you commit suicide, although, by the looks of the reasons for his death(at least from what we know) I can get what this guy stereotype is...

Best answers
i dont understand how you could feel dumb after watching that, after liek 3 seconds i realised it wasnt playing anything,

the red line was full but the video wasnt showing anything dif..

and, good lord man. how could some kid off himself due to a few small life mishaps. he should have had a good role model or somthing to help him understand that he should either

get pissed...
or
ask his brother for money so he could start a new account,
and tell whoever said whatever to him to f off and die. thats sad m8.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It became obvious after the circle of dots it went back to the preview frame, as well as a pixelated play sign.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. It works alot better when its not on VB forums. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing emos need to stop whining and killing themselves. ****ing idiot killing himself over stupid ****, there are a lot worse things in the world that can happen to you then get your WoW account banned. I don't feel sorry at all for this kid.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come to think of it... this thread's title is very accurate. "How to Confuse an Idiot" :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing emos need to stop whining and killing themselves. ****ing idiot killing himself over stupid ****, there are a lot worse things in the world that can happen to you then get your WoW account banned. I don't feel sorry at all for this kid.
I dont feel sorry for the kid at all. I feel sorry for his family and his 5 year old sister walking in on her older brother hanging from his ceiling.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say that the moment you actually see a suicide.

Trust me thats the last thing on your mind at the moment. Even if its a stranger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont feel sorry for the kid at all. I feel sorry for his family and his 5 year old sister walking in on her older brother hanging from his ceiling.
Never said I didn't feel sorry for them.

Say that the moment you actually see a suicide.

Trust me thats the last thing on your mind at the moment. Even if its a stranger.
Meh, the way I see it there is absolutely no reason anyone should commit suicide unless they're life is literally 100% ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom