How to add models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, I just downloaded probably the best vegeta model replacement(Brolly) made my god gundam and Kama and the other guys with animations and maps(Cold steel and darktooth), I love it!

So the reason i'm posting is, is there a way to ADD a model instead of replacing it with a normal ESF model, will someone pls tell me, I'd really love it, becasue I don't want to lose my current models, but I want these custom models to, pls help! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd have to make an extra class, say, the Brolli class.

The benefit of this would be that you could make attacks specifically for that character instead of just replacing Vegeta's attacks with Brolli sprites. But, this is a lot of work.

I think it can be done with AMX Mod X, but I don't know how. You'd have to ask Encore and some of the other l33t coders here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple. Just make a ESF mod such as EVM or BTL and add those models cause if you add them yourself youll only be able to use them in your own server ;)

Best answers
Grega said:
Simple. Just make a ESF mod such as EVM or BTL and add those models cause if you add them yourself youll only be able to use them in your own server ;)
Grega is very easy to say but much much harder to do a mod !!!! :cry: :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buculie said:
Grega is very easy to say but much much harder to do a mod !!!! :cry: :cry:
Guess thats the last time ill be sarcastic ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, ok thanx, the problem is I don't know how to mod or do anything like that at all...:(
Aww man, oh well, can't the esf team make such a thing where you have 2 open slots where you can add models you downloaded, if they had time or wanted to, that would rock, or wait why don't they add brolly, they have the models and sprite AND sound which is awesome so the just need to make a brolly model with the blue hair, than he has 2 transformations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom