How sexy are you

Best answers
My kitten keeps tellin me i'm sexy, but I stick with my original opinion of myself with a 3 or so =p

trunksfreak

T
my girl freind says im hot a HELL so im ten and probably hotter then all of you

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I could be egotistical and say I'm a 10 or I can fake modesty and say I'm an 8. I'll take the middle and say a 9. Obviously this isn't based on personality o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
trunksfreak said:
my girl freind says im hot a HELL so im ten and probably hotter then all of you
Kidboy is so hotter than you gal.

I'm not really a fan of how I look, but I do get complimented a LOT on my appearence, and it gets rather annoying. I just asked a friend of mine, and she said, quote, "A nine'ish ten, you beast.", unquote.

Best answers
I'm gonna join the 1 club cuz that's the cool thing to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only a 5 or so with my pants on. With them off its a whole different story...heh

Best answers
I would say I'm about an 8 since I've asked most of my girlfriends/ex-girlfriends/girls that are friends to tell me if I look good or not. I always thought myself as ugly, and thought I only got a lot of girls by being cool at school, but they told me that I have a good look. Most people actually think theirselves as ugly, as I also said, but if you have an in-shape body, as to working out to get one, it can make up for an ugly face, or make all the difference, and that's what I did in the beginning, but girls are now just telling me that they think I'm a good looking person...After all that work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sexy? I'd say a 3 or 4. We all know real men aren't sexy. We drink beer, watch football and will definately not fix the sink when it's broke.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I was cool and joined the '1' club :(

As for Kag: you can't be infinity, I already stated Kain was, you're negative infinity as the limit of x goes to zero. You fail! FAIL I SAY. <3

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all my gf's said that Im number one...so I will stick with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a 5, because nobodies stated whether 1 or 10 is the highest =P

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I'd say I'm a -1mil but girls that I know say otherwise so...I don't know...6 maybe? That is, if 10 is the higher end of the scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom