• Vote sub for president

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish I could draw like Davidskiwan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I access the forums nearly every day, and I spend a good few hours on it. I always check for new posts when I'm done reading the previous new posts, and when there's no new posts, I usually go do something else online and occasionally check for new posts until there's new stuff to read. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yearly,monthly , daily, hourly... sometimes each 20 mins... but sometimes nevere--

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whenever someone links me, I'll usually have a quick look around off-topic for anything of interest, but no regular checking here.

Best answers
About every day now since I just happened to donate a few dollars to the team. A few meanin' 5 of course ^_^;

SO yeah, everyday.

Best answers
i dunno, everyday atleast.. esforces is the main page in mehh opera and i have da insta button for the forumz, so im here everyday pretty often, but now, the opera had had some wierdo idea that it wont keep me logged in here like it does to almoust every other site/forum. And im too lazy to log in just to check the forumz treads and find out that theres nothing that interesting going on. so thats why im not usually seen online

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't vote for the option I really wanted (Vote Sub for President). I deem that this ballad is confusing and I demand a recount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom