How often do you find yourself in a bs/ps?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How often would you find yourself in a power struggle or a block struggle?. I'd probably say roughly about 20%-30% of the time I play and depending on what I am blocking (whether I am bsing a beam or a detachable attack such as big bang, deathball etc).

Power Struggles rarely happen for me. I'll sometimes ps with someone on a pub, and if someone wants to ps i'm usually up for it depending on mine and his/her pl.

I'll probably end up bsing/psing more though if there are more new players on a server. Most of the time I just avoid them altogether when I'm with players on the same skill level as me depending on what attack they are firing (They end up exploding the beam in my face, so that's why I avoid it and then go melee them if there ki is low and i can reach them in time to hit them =P).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the same as you 20-30% of the time, but they are usually the kind when you see somebody start a signature move animation, so instead of just meleeing him, I have fun with it and charge my own attack or decide to block. Usually something just clicks in our head if he/we are charging a beam and we/he also charge a beam that we should just powerstruggle and not try any tricks, just for the hell of it.

I would love if 1.3 could incorporate powerstruggles more conveniently so that you don't need to set up a powerstruggle. I can recall once or twice when I got into a generic beam powerstruggle in a heated fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never. Whenever I join a server/someone joins mine, its just usually straight melee. If you're talking about power struggles that happen because you saw a beam coming at you, then never.

Usually, you plan it out with a friend/opponent. Unless I'm relaly unlucky :(

Best answers
Same as Kaination for me. Never. The servers i play in most people curve theirs beams to the side of you and self detonate them so you get caught in the blast radius. The most i ever block is a gen ball or ki blast once in a while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allmost never. Henc why i suggested that idea. with teh instant beam ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
About 5 - 10% everytime i play. I barely do block, only when i see a beam going straight at me and i can block it. And Grega, i see you removed your posts in your signature :p.

Best answers
about 1% -.-' i usually just tele and melee their asses o_O sky u baka..i rarely play o_O play more so i can pwn your ass o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I block ki attacks, but not block-struggle, because the only things I block are ki-blasts and generics, which are usually swatted away rather than struggled with. Why sit and struggle something and maybe lose (if the pre-detonation doesn't kill you first) when you could dodge it with teleports and counter?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I block ki attacks, but not block-struggle, because the only things I block are ki-blasts and generics, which are usually swatted away rather than struggled with. Why sit and struggle something and maybe lose (if the pre-detonation doesn't kill you first) when you could dodge it with teleports and counter?
If it were a powerful detachable attack like big bang or something and I was in a pub then I would bs it and swat it towards people fighting near by. Sometimes i'll get bored and block beams, and do the same thing in terms of swatting it away (it jsut depends on I know or not if that player is skilled enough to know how to explode a beam, as the pub i'm on usually consists of noobs, average players and pros).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not quite often, I usually teleport out of the way and MELEE HIM TO HELL! :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I have instances where i block and the a**hole decides to blow it up in my face instead of BS lol

Once i get back into playing again probably PS/BS would be 10%...mostly i meele...or shoot a beam now and then..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost never. Occasoinally I'll get into one, but that'll usually be with a gen beam.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can block to and do a bug from ps whit a beam but i don't recoamndi it you will remani in the beam and the beam will be like a becon to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whenever i can. its the only enjoyment i get out of this game, make a giant giant power struggle.

or have some1 keep shooting special ball attacks into a spirit bomb, then have a tug of war with it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it about 40%, i like beams and melee, im always up for a beam struggle, i could do it all day if i wanted to

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
whenever i can. its the only enjoyment i get out of this game, make a giant giant power struggle.

or have some1 keep shooting special ball attacks into a spirit bomb, then have a tug of war with it,
That's some good fun to do when your'e bored on a pub, I remember making a ps out of 20 gen balls once (ten from me and another player). Our pl was about 15mil transformed and we managed to kill each other since we got caught in the blast radious of the explosion. 2 other souls also died that were fighting near by.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing with chakra and i set everyones pl to like 999999999 or whatever and we had 3 people on one side, 3 on the other, shot 2 spirit bombs, and shot as many deathballs and big bangs and spirit balls as we could into it...

...then it was falling and i went to bring it up with my gen beam, and.. i like turned the whole thing around and it like exloded and killed everyone

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I barely get in a PS, wish I could though.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the times you have to create a PS situation... =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom