• 70-80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-90%

• 90-100%

• Total voters
Best answers
I don't overdo melee, cause after a while it's exausting to focus ... And fresh players can beat u easily then.

Best answers
DaMan said:
I was wondering if more ppl melee or more ppl use ki,mostly n00bs use ki.
I think it takes more skill to blend in some beaming and shooting in a fight, then to just mindlessly flying around each other trying to land a punch.. o_O

Best answers
Melee using depends on enemy ... if hes not that strong u can fire around a bit ~ but if hes a instant melee user ... you´ll have to do same ~ but i think ki attacks would be used more if the timeto load them up would get smaller ... i never saw goku standing in a corner for an half hour for an little ki ball ;D or something ...
whoa i missed something , get your config changed for faster beam / melee switch so u can use it much more ~

Best answers
i use melee most of the time but when i'm bored and want to trans fast i make kiblobs

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i still dont like to use melee becouse you got no chance with a high ping :p
0-10%
on lan like 60-70%

Best answers
70-80% but only because "everyone else does it". I find beam fights much more entertaining(struggling mainly) and fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a beamer so you can say tho i AM NOT A nOOb at all I use melee more then ki but when I melee someone and they fall on the ground I ki blast them so that is just one of the example's.
When vegeta goes ssj I use more beams.

Melee usage:
60-70 when not ssj
50-60 when ssj

Best answers
i use as little as i possibly can, cus i LUB ki its FUN and FUN and also FUN, i like ki battle thingys, or wutever its called, i only use melee when peeple piss me off, then i get crazy with melee and ki at the same time w00t

Best answers
I was wondering if more ppl melee or more ppl use ki,mostly n00bs use ki.
I practice Ki, so when people talk about how only n00bs use Ki, I can whomp them nicely. Of course, they can't be killed by a n00b, that doesn't make sense.

Best answers
I usually use melee, but once in a while I need to unwind @ a n00b server by spamming like no other.^_^ So I'd say about 90-100% melee.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I melee 100% because I hate long distance battles.
However. Sometimes when I get bored of Melee I Generic Beam
and teleport constantly. This annoys the hell out of my enemy
because I always make sure im at a fare-long distance to keep
shooting my beams and teleporting rapidly. Need fast reaction
but its skillful. I think others should respect meh more often D:
foolz

Best answers
I try and incorporate both in the battle, melee and beams. Works good together and makes good combos itself.

Best answers
i use 90-80% melee rocks but the 10% of beams that i use go's with some combos that i made up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder why none of the "sbc whores" have posted yet to say that melee takes absolutly no skill and that only noobs use melee!!

Best answers
I think that most of the sbc whores probably don't know about this forum, or don't use this forum until after they figure out that melee isn't n00bish..could be all wrong though. Dunno.

Best answers
Im with 90-100% I really only use beams to weaken or finish people off if even then.

btw wuts a sbc (apologies for the n00b question)

Best answers
OFFTOPIC :It's a Special Beam Cannon one of Piccolo's attacks
ONTOPIC: I Melee much more than I use beams. Melee wips some serious a@s

Best answers
I use melee most of the time, i switch to ki attacks when i smack someone to the ground and they dont get up instantly, then i hit them with a charged beam for a little extra damage. People who dont use melee are kinda lame, because they hurl kamehameha's around most of the time and blow you up when you least expect it, and imo that is pretty kak

Best answers
When im Freeza or Piccolo I usually swoop+melee+instantswitch2FingerOrEyelaser and fire as they are flying backwards, always work lol.

Or Smash some1 from the air into the ground and swoop down and kick them back into the air and throw some fire bolts or laser at them, that works too.

Best answers
i use melee about 90% of the time. the only time i might use kibobs or generic beams is when i've hit someone down with melee.

as for largers beams, i only use that when playing around for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom