How much can you benchpress?

Best answers
Sweet thanks to you(Cucumba) i edited the frown into a happy face :)

Best answers
if i had to bench twice my body weight....o_O...::gulps:: someone get a fork lift

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im getting closer and closer and all i do are pushups , handstand pushups and one handed pushups.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
You should only use weighted cloth when you have maxed out your ability to increase yourself without them...there are no needs for weighted clothes...it only hurts you.
But Goku trained with weights and so did Picollo and Gohan.... and like everyone else. I ought to get weighted clothing and wear when I go to donate plasma to make more money!

Best answers
I feel so powerless. Im 16 and can only lift abaut 3/4 of my body weight (what is little bigger than it should 220 pounds if my math is correct).
Ill just comwort my self with knowing that i was sekond best bench presser and
best rower (on ergomeeter rowing boat simulator) of the 9-th grades.(A year ago)
(May be you could advise me i have an injury on my legs for running to mucth and now it hurts alittle to raise up from the chair ore eaven to walk, what would be best cure for it.)
sorry for bad english

Deman said:
But Goku trained with weights and so did Picollo and Gohan.... and like everyone else. I ought to get weighted clothing and wear when I go to donate plasma to make more money!
They pay you for giving blood?

CB

Best answers
i am 20 years i have 80 kg weight and i bench press with about 66 kg only do 4 reps about 6 lifts

Best answers
Deman said:

Yea so did everyone else...everyone can also shoot beams out of their hands and eyes...can't you?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always had the impression, that if you had like, lets say, a weighted suit on for 3 months straight and then you take it off. Wouldn't you body adapt to the the extra weight, and when you take it off, you would feel extremely lighter?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That feeling wouldnt last. And you'd probably cause extensive damage to your back.

Best answers
exactly...just train normally...and it will come...just like i started losing weight...slowly but steadily i am dropping the pounds.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Patience is a virtue. If someone were to try to lose 30 lbs in 2 weeks, they'd probably die of a heart attack.

Best answers
well actually it would mostly be water weight and it wouldn't be healthy...but yea zeonix is right since your heart gets used to the pressure of your body...if you lighten it too quickly it can severly hurt you also the amount of energy that your body normally needs would cause you to crash

Best answers
wow saru your are a beast i acutally just got back from weight training for swimming and my 350 on the sled is nothing compared to your 1300 thats crazy O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can benchpress 900 pounds. :eek:

Best answers
Kama said:
I can benchpress 900 pounds. :eek:
kewl. I can only do 1/10 of that. In 1 times earths gravity. But you could do what i can in like 10 times earths gravity in the gravity chamber. :p

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I always had the impression, that if you had like, lets say, a weighted suit on for 3 months straight and then you take it off. Wouldn't you body adapt to the the extra weight, and when you take it off, you would feel extremely lighter?
like the others said it would probally be bad on your body but say if you did that for a day or something yes you would feel a difference. But it wont last too long ive had something similar to that for conditioning one day we did lots of work with medicine balls 8 or 10 pounds i believe then we did passes with regular water polo and they felt weight less

Best answers
Doing it for 1 day is stupid and won't help you AT ALL...you have to stay consistant

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Repetition and consistency are what matter. I hate seeing people bench 300 once, and then say "Ok, im done for today. Good work out, guys." and then leave.

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Doing it for 1 day is stupid and won't help you AT ALL...you have to stay consistant
yeah i know that it wont help im just saying youll feel the difference but it wont last long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom