How many time can you transform with Goku?

Best answers
i was jsut wondering how many time goku can transform and the transormation levels

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the game at the moment, only once

in the show, he has around 7 forms

normal
oozaru
ssj
ussj
ssj2
ssj3
ssj4

6 transformations
oozaru
ssj
ussj
ssj2
ssj3
ssj4

has 4 levels of ssj, with ussj being a sublevel between ssj and ssj2

umm i think golden oozaruu would fit in with his forms but i can't remember, i haven't watched GT since 96

edit: for 1.3 goku should be able to transform to ssj, ssj2, and ssj3 i believe

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, right now you can only ascend to ssj1. The beta 1.3 release, however, will feature the completed transformations for all the characters. So Goku will be able to go ssj, ssj2 and ssj3.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
Yes, right now you can only ascend to ssj1. The beta 1.3 release, however, will feature the completed transformations for all the characters. So Goku will be able to go ssj, ssj2 and ssj3.

dam i cant wait for that...

Best answers
I heard there would be penalties for the ssj3 level but havent heard anything about ssj2 yet. :smile:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ssj3 will have a heavy ki burn. Since Goku couldnt hold that form for too long, the ki burn will be greater, which means youll loose energy faster than you would in ssj or ssj2.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont lose energy fast at all in ssj OR ssj2 though actually its a little slower...

is gokou gonna have a slow powerup time as ssj3 to? that would be a little more real...

Best answers
you lose ki when you stay in ssj form right now?? i never noticed... i thought the only loss was right after transforming..

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
Buttsecks.

Also, ki burn? do you mean how much ki attacks cost, or do you mean literally your ki will degrade over time, flying or not?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I mean by ki burn, is that the ki cost for being in that state will be higher. You will loose energy at a faster pace than you would in your other forms, because in the series, Goku nor Gotenks couldnt hold it for too long.

So yes, your ki will degrate over time, flying or not. Though the flying ki burn will be greater, since youre using ki to fly.

Best answers
well poop..but then again.. you're sticking to being as accurate as possible... i guess alot of guys are gonna be recharging more often to stay in that form... unless we have an obscene amount of ki...

Best answers
well thaty makes it more fun eh if ya ki burns faster pple will learn to trans for a specific reason and most pple who are pro will utlise the fast burn of others by wearing them down then pouncing on them when they detrans lol i will anyhows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont burn Ki when your transed. At least not in this version. I usually Trans and charge a kame on the ground and when its full let my energy rebuild before fireing. And im transed, so you actually GAIN ki with the current trans.

Which most likley this will change in 1.3, or at least the stronger transes

Best answers
maybe in 1.4 (in a while) goku will become a SSJ 4,

and Golden Oozaru is one of his forms, SSJ4 followed Right after Goku became a Golden Oozaru, becoz pan got in touch wiv goku (oozaru loses control) coz i think he hurt her (goku crys), this upset him and he was really mad, and he then became a SSJ4 and kicked beibei's ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
What I mean by ki burn, is that the ki cost for being in that state will be higher. You will loose energy at a faster pace than you would in your other forms, because in the series, Goku nor Gotenks couldnt hold it for too long.

So yes, your ki will degrate over time, flying or not. Though the flying ki burn will be greater, since youre using ki to fly.
Actually, if I remember correctly, Gotenks didn't hold out because the fusion wore off, and Goku couldn't hold out because of his body; he was dead already, and as he stated he couldn't hold it as long as he could while he was in the otherworld. Which I *think* means if he were alive, he could have hold out a lot longer.

I'm not sure though. o_o

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
Actually, if I remember correctly, Gotenks didn't hold out because the fusion wore off
Right before Gokenks blasted Super Buu, ssj3 wore off, not the fusion.

X said:
and Goku couldn't hold out because of his body; he was dead already, and as he stated he couldn't hold it as long as he could while he was in the otherworld. Which I *think* means if he were alive, he could have hold out a lot longer.
Goku could hold it longer when he was dead, and couldnt hold it out as long when he was alive. Since he was dead, ssj3 wasnt as stressfull on his body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah told you I wasn't sure ;)

It's been months since I've seen dbz. :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom