✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have counted over 50.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i had to guess i'd say there are 200 on my nose alone, so probably like 10 million or so, give or take a few.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well considering there are about 20,000 on a human face, you're all disgusting freaks =P.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Well considering there are about 20,000 on a human face, you're all disgusting freaks =P.
Hey, I was close! >.>

I have incredibly bad acne, like you wouldn't believe man, so i could only count the pores i saw, not the ones engulfed with puss and white stuff, and dirt and other disgusting things. I've never had a girl friend before because of it smith way to make me feel bad! :( :( :( :( :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, you were off by ~500x ;-). And don't worry Fire_Phoenix, even the nerdy kid in Family Guy gets a girl, so will you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said on a human face. Not on the God Emperor's face. I'm allowed to have 50 since I am indeed God Emperor Zeonix.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Nah, you were off by ~500x ;-). And don't worry Fire_Phoenix, even the nerdy kid in Family Guy gets a girl, so will you.
Yay i feel special again!

As for Zeo... you said over fifty, so you could very well have like.... 20,000.

I'd show you a pic of me with my incredibly bad acne, but i won't, because if i did, i think i'd be banned from this forum for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom