How many of you gonna see exorcist the beginning

are you gonna see exorcist the beginning

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I was just woundering how many of you people are gonna see this movie when it comes out I wanna see it I really liked the first one

Best answers
Nope, I have never actually been 'scare' per se by any movie, besides the usual thing where some face pops on a screen and suprises you, which really isn't counted as a scare. I personally think horror movies are a joke.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, i'll giv it a miss, scary films just arent that scary imo, they dont make me feel scared :rolleyes: oh well

Best answers
I, for the most part, feel the same way about horror movies. Almost every one has no substance whatsoever and just has what I like to call "cheap" scares by making you jump by some stupid reason.

Best answers
yeah movies dont care me neither i just wanna see if this movie is any good and see how it all started lol

Pan

Best answers
....I still remeber seeing the previous one. I cried when i saw it, and i didnt even finish the movie. It was just that scary too me, the whole girl thing with her head twisting around and her doing the spider-crawl backwards down the stairs is where i stopped watching it i think just couldnt bare it. So i really wont be going too see this one, unless i decided to be a groupie and take a whole bunch of friends with me.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be seeing it. I like the exorcist. I'm a big fan, this may not compete, but whatever. It will be alright I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wont be because im not a big fan and it looks dumb

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw the first one in theaters a few years ago when they put the remake out. It was okay, pretty scary.

Best answers
I agree, most horror movies are all show and now substance. There is a very big, thick, black line between scary and suprising. Suprising is the boring old "guy with axe suddenly burst through the wall and all the girls scream" Scary is the "we are out in the middle of the woods in an RV and the guy who was out at night taking a piss screamed and it was cut off and now I hear something breathing heavily walking around and oh damn now the RV is being rocked back and forth(scare tactics, anyone?)"

The only movie that has ever scared me was the excorsist(I know it is spelled wrong, bite me). I saw it with 3 other people when i was 8. Afterwards we were up in my room and we were scared ****less. It was the single most horrifying night of my life. We all stayed up til dawn playing gran turismo to take our minds off it.

6 word summary: No I won't see it.

Best answers
i found the exorcist rather a funny movie...
like all those effects that she did...
where they put some kind of needle in her neck and blood came out every heartbeat hehe.
or the spidercrawl was funny too.
i saw the movie like 3 times in a row lol. i started in the evening and finished in the morning. watched it with a friend of mine hehe.. his dad got scared though :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. That movie looks ridiculous. I feel sorry for those of you who have interests in exorcism.

Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
i found the exorcist rather a funny movie...
like all those effects that she did...
where they put some kind of needle in her neck and blood came out every heartbeat hehe.
or the spidercrawl was funny too.
i saw the movie like 3 times in a row lol. i started in the evening and finished in the morning. watched it with a friend of mine hehe.. his dad got scared though :p
i aggre with you man i loved the effects in that movie and i thought it was a rather bit funny too but non the less it is a creppy movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was only one part I found funny in the movie.

The possessed girl is sitting in her bed, looking like an angry little kid who just lost her toy. Then the priest comes over, moves his head close, and out of nowhere *BWUAGH!!!!*

Projectile vomits all over his face. And he just stands there like "...Well...****..." It seemed like the most random thing ever, I was laughing my ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom