How Many of you Exercise?

Best answers
I've been dieting and exercising as of late and it's showing a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do 100 push-ups a day and rising.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play frisbee twice a week and have a free membership to a local gym/club/YMCA type place but I haven't used it yet.

But I mostly play frisbee

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I don't exercise. I a bit a shamed that I don't, since not only would I be able to stay more athletic, but I wouldn't have to worry about getting a gut.

Best answers
Well i like going to this park thats like 4 kilometers from my place in the mornings to read. Since I hate driving bikes. I jog there. So 8 km up and down. Sort of counts as exercise I guess.

Best answers
I really should exercise but i'm 2 lazy but the good thing about it all is......I eat like a pig & it doesnt show XD

166 pounds at the age of 17........probably not good for my age but i'm skinny :)

Best answers
I'm just running, and doing push ups and sit ups. No weights for me though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my exercise habbits have been lax for a long time, getting back into it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I exercise almost at a daily basis.
..That's because i happen to have a small gymnasium near my house, which is free. I also some times do some laps at mornings, if i wake up early.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I exercise everyday, though I don't usually do anything too strenuous. Here's my routine if anyone's interested:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday:

Stretching
Push Ups - One set, twenty repetitions
Benching - Two sets, ten repetitions each.
Curling - Two sets, twenty repetitions each.
Wrist Curls - Two sets, forty repetitions each.
Jogging - One lap around my block before the second series of sets and another lap at the end of the work out.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday:

Stretching
Push Ups - One set, twenty repetitions.
Squats - Two sets, ten repetitions each.
Calf Raises (no weights) - Two sets, forty repetitions each.
Jogging - One lap around my block before the second series of sets and another lap at the end of the work out.

I'm planning on upping my training routine to incorporate more jogging/running along with exercises that don't involve using weights.

Best answers
Hmmm, i really should start exercising more often. I do few push-ups and pull-ups every now and then during one day. Maybe i should start jogging too. I look really skinny even though i have wide shoulders and im tall...
Ah, whatever... *starts doing push-ups*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bike 30 minutes to work everyday... 40 if I ride at a leisurely pace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, except for riding my bike with my friends almost every day (for fun ofc) I do apsolutely no excercise. Don't really need to, I've been stuck at 75 kg or 150 pounds for almost a year now 'cause of my fast metabolism.

Best answers
i lift weights of 4kg that i bought doing some pull ups,push ups and sit ups every day.....i am losing weight but im not on diet i have 65 kg with 15 years

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am 55 kilo(121lbs) at age 17. My height is 1,76 meters ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5' - 9 3/10"). So I am rather skinny, but not like you can see any bones or anything. Neither do I have any eating disease. I am just not able to gain weight in any way. Abnormally fast metabolism I guess. So I don't really do any exercise, I just ride my bicycle to anywhere, give or take 65km a week (~40 miles). And the occasional push up before I go to bed or something. But no real fitness or anything.
[/FONT]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dude hope you're not sick or something 'cause you're only weigh like 15 kilos more than my 10-year old sister. Get some fat there man! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom