How many licks DOES it take...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn 362!? I thought it would be like 2000 licks or something. I've always wondered. Thanks!

Best answers
Read the entire thing...It states that it very much varies. Perhaps on the ammount of Saliva a person creates, perhaps some people salivate more than others, creating faster dissolving times. <.< Some people can do it in under 200, some 400+...It varies, that's what the site was getting at really.

Best answers
So THAT'S where a parent's tution money goes, huh? My mom must be very glad I'm going into the army.

Shinkyou said:
Read the entire thing...It states that it very much varies. Perhaps on the ammount of Saliva a person creates, perhaps some people salivate more than others, creating faster dissolving times. <.< Some people can do it in under 200, some 400+...It varies, that's what the site was getting at really.
Or perhaps rather the lack of saliva causes a "sand paper" effect?

@ Firefly: I'll bet you nobody under 17 (being me) is gonna understand that joke ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A cat tongue would surely get to the center faster than a human.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many clicks does it take to close a spammy thread? One to go to the advanced post options, another to tick the "Close Thread on Reply" box and a third to click "Submit Reply"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom