How long until the Google OS?

Will Google ever make an OS?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's my question.

What does everyone think?

Personally, we'll probably see one in about 5 years.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think he meant it in a douchebaggy "i'll get it before everyone sort of way" I think he meant that he likes google and it's products so he'd get it as soon as it comes out sorta in a fanboy way.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Haha, yea indeed. I heard rumors of Google OS for many years now, but I never seen any image of the OS that truly came for google. Does Google really needs an OS? I mean, aren't they popular already as they are? and will the OS succeed for that matter?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is right on the money. I still love you though Sky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google needs to stick to creating search engines.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they can come up with someting in between windows xp and linux, that can run everything and games. I'm sold :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think google will be the first company to purchase microsoft.

Microsoft Woogles, coming to a pc near you!

Best answers
God, google making an OS.. Ads all over the place, worms, keyloggers and all that jizz on every action you do.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Funny I use a lot of google's materials, and yet I see no ads. And my computer runs perfectly fine so I can only assume I don't have worms, or any keyloggers.

If they do make an OS, my best guess is it won't be free like most of their other products. And if they do, it probably won't be much different than xp or vista.

Honestly, Microsoft is the monopoly of Operating System's because no one can think of a more simple, user friendly way to work a PC. Other than Macs. But I hardly call that "simple and user friendly". Personal opinion.

Best answers
OS X a lot more userfriendly than any Windows so far. The only problem is that Windows was mainstream since the start (or with the intention to), while Apple kept focusing on graphical work, and thus Windows has had a head start on the PC market since day 1. Therefor, people grow up with Windows, schools teach in Windows, people use Windows at home. But if you sit down to just use OS X for a while and not think of Windows, you'll see it's a lot easier to use and to find stuff.

Though nobody wants to learn new stuff and afterall, U NO PLAY GAMEZ ON MAC?? WTFUX

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh computers used to always be mac's in school while i was growing up. that was because the next biggest rival was IBM, and they didn't have their deal with Msoft by then.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OS X a lot more userfriendly than any Windows so far. The only problem is that Windows was mainstream since the start (or with the intention to), while Apple kept focusing on graphical work, and thus Windows has had a head start on the PC market since day 1. Therefor, people grow up with Windows, schools teach in Windows, people use Windows at home. But if you sit down to just use OS X for a while and not think of Windows, you'll see it's a lot easier to use and to find stuff.

Though nobody wants to learn new stuff and afterall, U NO PLAY GAMEZ ON MAC?? WTFUX
I'll never forget the first time I used a mac. Took me 15 minutes to figure out that the tiny little apple with the bite mark in it was what I needed to press in order to do anything. Because a tiny apple in the top corner is a lot more user friendly than a bright green "START" button that lights up when you mouse over it. And I don't really want to get started on one button mice. That just makes me want to destroy the computer =/

I'm not saying they're not user friendly, I'm just saying, most people say that mac's are built for "simple people" and if I can't figure out how to do begin something on a mac - god damn I'm afraid to know to retarded I really am.

I've never used a mac until i went to high school. And I hope I never have to use one again.

If google does make an OS, and I think they will, eventually, then in order for it to be successful it will have to be a lot easier to use and mac and windows with a lot more features and cheap.

Best answers
Stop living 10 years ago and start living in the present please.

All germans suck because they kill jews daily! That's basically what you're saying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ks-N4rI_1RU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ks-N4rI_1RU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom