How Long Do You Think You'll Play?

Best answers
After so many years of development, how long do you think you will play ESF Final before you move on? What do you think the community can do to make things as interesting as possible?
o_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As long i feel like playing it i guess...
Imposible for me to put time on a game.
I can say i'll stop playing dishonored in like 2 weeks.
But online games is something totally diffrent.
After all i'm still playing esf 1.2 from time to time.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If it is fun, and if I'm good at it, I plan on playing it for a long time! Dragon Ball will always have a special effect on me, so I don't see myself leaving the game because it's perfect for the boy in me.

Best answers
I usually get bored of games pretty quickly, but as you said, multiplayer is different. I think as long as the community is strong enough and there are populated servers running I will play. I wonder how many people will actually be playing though.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Depending how well done it is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
most likely 2-3 week unless they have loads of different characters with each of their own fighting style/skills then like a few months.. sadly if there no competitiveness to the game or no progression it wont hold me long even if I really loved DBZ.. atleast a game mode that not Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch then I see myself playing longer.. but I could be wrong too.. if they manage to make a good fighting system where there is high skill ceiling then it be worth playing too..

basically we have to wait and see

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure I will put a lot of Time in it, Let alone I will stick around to see how the Modding teams go. I love to see modding.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just incase the last 2 posters go

OH NO WHERE IS MY POST

They were deleted, this is not the place to cry for a POTW or is anywhere else on this forum

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I will put as much time in it as needed for me to get back up to at least my level of playing when I was admining some of the old EVM servers. Which was decent I think.

Also, until I get tired of it. Considering it looks amazing and the combat feels like something that comes from a budokai game, I will not get tired of this for a VERY long time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game will probably be all good and fun, but the main reason I'm still here is more to the fact that I love to see what the team can come up with and how much I love to see their progress in reshaping and freshening up the old Half-Life engine :)

Best answers
Oh, I agree, it's amazing to see the half life engine in a form that doesn't look graphically outdated a decade and a half later! Modding works wonders for a game's lifespan.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll put in enough time to get decent. I was slightly above average in 1.0 and 1.1, nothing great, but I could hold my own and at least get a hit or two on the good players.

-)SnS(- beeeyatches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom