How long do you play esf a day?

Best answers
i'ld make a poll but im tirid and lazy.
i play 15-45 mins a day average, sometimes more, sometimes none at all

EDIT:Also if you play both 1.1 and 1.2 add in how long you play both every day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been pretty busy lately, but I try to test at least an hour a day. Haven't touched 1.2.3 in a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't play very often anymore, but when I do, it depends heavily on whether or not I play against bots or not. When I do, I usually play around for 5 to 10 minutes, messing around with the powerlevel changer and nuking the map with Genballs. When I play online, I can get really immersed and play for over half an hour or more, depending on whether I get owned or not, and the severety of said ownage. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 hours a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday = 1 hour each).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually about two hour-long sessions a week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0 minutes.

Havent played since 2 days after 1.2 came out.

(Kind of explains how much I liked it)

I played 1.1 like half and hour avrg. every like.. 2 days. I loved 1.1
Was really fast.

Best answers
I play atleast once a day. Usally, if I have nothing to do, I'll be on it for a long time. On the week days, I usally only get 1 hour of ESF, cause of school and other stuff.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ussed to play about 1-2 hours daily. But things are changing im visiting an anti ESF course and with there help i cout it down to about 3-4 hours a week. They realy helped ^^

Meh im in school from morning till evening so i dont have a lot of time :p But i still play XD

Best answers
0:00 mins i have had it uninstalled waiting for evossj4 or btl or evm 3.0 or esf 1.3 cause 1.2.3 is getting OLD very very old

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not very often, to be honest. Probably about 1-2 hours a week, most of the time working on maps and whatnot, if I'm in a developing mood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The days I DO play I usually play 2 rounds, which is around an hour and a half to two hours.

Best answers
Man, it seems like everyone hates this version of ESF. I personally, like it a lot, except for the Advanced Melee part, that's basically the only thing I hate about it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
According to Zeo I play 500 Hours a day... but its more like an hour a day on tuesdays and fridays and some change on the weekends...

havent played much since the apes died out tho

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
According to Zeo I play 500 Hours a day... but its more like an hour a day on tuesdays and fridays and some change on the weekends...

havent played much since the apes died out tho
It was actaully a lot higher then 500 hours a day. Your just in denial.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play when ever the hell I can, mostly online at net cafes. I'll be there playying for atleast a space of 1-3hrs playying a mix of pros, okay players & n00bs. Usually end up pwning most of them & then the n00bs scream out hax or start to flame you.
Jeremy said:
"It's something that I have to do, I feel like pwning n00bs"

Best answers
0...... lost intrest after constant esf 1.2 for 3 months once it came out..... everytime i go , i just get bored and i feel that i played it to death...... only time i play is when a really nice model such as kama's Brolly model are released....... or cool maps.... but 99% of time i dont play this game........ currently too busy for any
game anyway rite now.... so yeah =/

Best answers
You know, that's kind of funny considering that in your signature, it looks like you completely love ESF.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you referring to "ESF 1.3!!!!"? Cause I think hes excited about 1.3, and not 1.2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom