How long do you play esf a day?

Best answers
Yeah, but, if you are that excited about 1.3, you've got to love the current version. I guess not, in his case atleast.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im excited about 1.3 because Im hoping it will be everything that 1.2 wasnt (fun, challenging, etc). Do I like 1.2? Not nearly as much as 1.1, but I still play it (albeit infrequently).

Best answers
I love both 1.1 and 1.2, and I'm sure I'll love 1.3. The only way I would hate a new version of ESF, is if they took out Basic Melee.

Best answers
I saw you on an ESF server before, Twister. But as soon as you got there, you left.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been busy with school and stuff. Stuff being Guild Wars >.>

But I play every once in a while. Around 4 days a week. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is when you'll find me on ESF the most. And occasionally I'm on spectating during the week at some point.

As for Loki I coulda sworn zeo said it was more than 500 a day but meh. What do i know?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Loki plays 60 hours a day 500 times a week. He's built his own Room of Spirit and Time just so he can play esf more than anyone else.

Best answers
And how do you know this? Gohan (Loki), it seems like he plays once a week, to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
And how do you know this? Gohan (Loki), it seems like he plays once a week, to me.
You obviously don't understand the gravity of the situation. Perhaps if it was 500 times..<.< What I mean is- Loki "quit" esf to "stop" his "addiction." And yet I always see him the next day playing esf. Why? Because he is ADDICTED FOO!
It's quite funny if you ask me, which you didn't so f-u. I believe he plays so much, that esf has become a major food source for survival. As for sleep.. pfft who needs sleep?

Best answers
You really think he is addicted? I mean, I play ESF every day and I haven't seen Gohan in a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom