Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sounds greate

• Perfect it´s a greate idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
He's weaker than super buu, but he is a later transformation.

Wtf it won't make sense unless you twist it up and make kid buu's pl higher than Super buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His pl will be lower, but his stats will be higher.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go with the flow. In ESF Kid Buu is Buu's best stage, but not in DBZ. Also, somehow typing kill into your console will kill you, but not in DBZ.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't think he's weaker than super buu

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasnt stronger then Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, he was though crazy, pure evil and all that crap so he did give a good fight at the end against Goku and Vegeta...

I guess they can have him with more health and a deadly attack.
Buu's getting stronger by the minute D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasnt stronger then Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, he was though crazy, pure evil and all that crap so he did give a good fight at the end against Goku and Vegeta...
Kid Buu's pure evilness enabled him to fight carelessly, not slacking, Kid Buu loves fighting and killing, that's all he does, he likes doing it, it's fun too him, Kid Buu doesn't care about lives being lost or waiting for the opponent to be at his/her's maximum, that's why Kid Buu seems stronger, and I agree with you.

Best answers
kidbuu his sronger then super buu!! but not with his fusions forms

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperBuu it's much more stronger then kidBuu (SuperBuu could kick SSJ3 Goku ass in no time) but since it's a game kidBuu it's fit to be the stronges

Best answers
super buu isn't stronger the kid buu ! but goku did revived and he was stronger because of hes sayian blood , this is what i think!

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Dunno if i remember correctly , but wasn't kidbuu buus original and first form ? In the Anime he was like that before he absorbed the fat kai-guy(don't remember his name) also he is a bit weaker than superbuu, look at the when vegeta and goku were inside superbuu and resqued their friends and took the fatbuu away from superbuu. They said he's loosing power , but after "transforing" to kidbuu he was stronger again, but i think not that strong like Superbuu.
Also there could be some other things to make kibuu stronger that just rising his pl..like faster charges for attacks or such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime was made that way.
If you can show me proof in the manga where they directly say Kid Buu was stronger than Super Buu then be my guest.

But honestly I'm tired of all the debates over who's stronger than who. This is a mod, and things have to be balanced one way or another.

Best answers
lol,

Honestly its common sense.

Buu absorbed an absolute crapload of people by the time he was at his Gohan Buu stage, which was when he was at his strongest.

How exactly would removing them all make him stronger/even on par with any of his other forms?

In the manga, he was stated to be more dangerous not stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can show me proof in the manga where they directly say Kid Buu was stronger than Super Buu then be my guest.

But honestly I'm tired of all the debates over who's stronger than who. This is a mod, and things have to be balanced one way or another.
I agreed previously that he was weaker then Super Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the anime, Goku said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as he was before. He probably meant Gohan-buu or whatever he's called, because he fought him both as himself and as Vegetto. He never fought Super Buu in his original form though, meaning before he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan. So Kid Buu is definitely stronger than Gohan-buu, though it's kinda strange.

Best answers
In the anime, Goku said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as he was before. He probably meant Gohan-buu or whatever he's called, because he fought him both as himself and as Vegetto. He never fought Super Buu in his original form though, meaning before he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan. So Kid Buu is definitely stronger than Gohan-buu, though it's kinda strange.
I'm sure this argument has happened a million times already.

Dont use lines from the dub to support your argument, the dub is completely wrong.

At the very least watch the original version, or read the manga, the anime had enough inconsistencies already before Funimation came along and decided to re-write half of it :|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just think about it logically, buu had absorbed 2 fused supersaiyans that happened to be ssj3, and a namekian

then he absorbs a being stronger than the ssj3 gotenks (gohan). do you really think taking all of those absorbtions away is gonna make him stronger?

super buu also went head to head with ssj3 Gotenks, besides almost losing the battle was just barely in gotenks favor, gotenks as ssj3 is alot stronger than goku at ssj3 so i doubt as super buu ssj3 goku would match him. yet goku was able to keep up with kid buu. that just happens to tell me that either kid buu was weaker or goku somehow managed to absorb a second supersaiyan to aid in his ssj3 power. i guess you can choose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu has an extremely large amount of endurance and stamina.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu has an extremely large amount of endurance and stamina
...when fighting Goku and Vegeta. Every Buu form did, anyway.

I agreed previously that he was weaker then Super Buu.
This thread's obviously about Super Buu w/ no one absorbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom