how i update

Best answers
so?i run and this ****in steam dont do update,and wheen i want play with my freind in esf the game crash!!!!soo annoyeedddd

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
steam automatically updates itself when you load it up with an internet connection.
You should not need to do anything.
About the crashing problem, can you be a little more specific?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's not auto-updating then it's probably in Offline mode. When you're connected to the internet, close Steam, wait a few seconds then reload it.

Another idea is to reinstall ESF, make sure you and your friend both have the same version (1.2.3) and that his Steam is fully updated too.

Best answers
i have steam-down :\ and i reinstall esf 5 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

when i want join to my freind server then the game crash to my freind but my game dont crash cuz i join not him!
sry for my sucks english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried running a server yourself and having your friend join it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starting Steam in online mode will cause it to automatically update.

If you are having problems with this, you should be asking about it on the Steam forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking to black_dragon. By the way automatic patching will be the same speed as manual, you might as well let the automatic process update for you.

Best answers
well i noticed that esf with evm doesn't crash so much like the normal esf in fact it doesn't crash hmmm what could be the secret :|

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on the user.

EVM crashes for me a lot.

Evry install is difrent you know even if it is the same file beeing ussed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guy's the problem is for the people in Australia..... I have been reading the steam forums..... I have been trying to update my steam for 4 day's the most I have got to is 53% and then it start's all over again or just close's down. I have tried all the stupid thing's that the guys in the steam forums have said to do but it still aint working.
At the moment I have gone with out esf for 4 day's and now I am getting the shake's :) anyway, I think being patient is the best at the moment I just keep trying and reading the forums to see if there is a definate answer.... at the moment the answer is..... just keep trying. I have a 1.5meg connection so I pity any body on a dial up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom