How i do the perfect trasformation??

Best answers
i want to know how i make the transformation,answer me plz!

Best answers
Perfect transformation does not give you another form or more attacks, all it does is instantly transfrom you to a normal transformation. So instead of having to wait a few seconds to go SSJ, you transform instantly. This happens when your powerlevel reaches a certain amount, depending on what character you are.

Best answers
oh,u mean,iis when i dont have to w8 all that time to turn ssj,its mean that i raeched the perfct transformation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by STALK3R
oh,u mean,iis when i dont have to w8 all that time to turn ssj,its mean that i raeched the perfct transformation?
Yeah it iis when you dont have to w8 all that time. When it does it instantly (when your CF bar is full without turbo on) you have raeched the perfct transformation stage

Retired
Best answers
For now that's all perfect does but in future version that should be about how much it takes to get to your next tranny too.

Best answers
well first you transform slowly...
so it takes a few secs.. but after a few transformation then is bliep and your a ssj :D

Best answers
Originally posted by dopieeye
well first you transform slowly...
so it takes a few secs.. but after a few transformation then is bliep and your a ssj :D
Not true, the higher your PL the faster your transformation, but not if you just gain 2,000.
There are certain points in the transformation speed.
For each character it is different. For Goku it's 5,000,000 for his perfect transformation.

Best answers
ok this thread is dumb we all know this stuff this should be on the newbie forum anyway

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
ok this thread is dumb we all know this stuff this should be on the newbie forum anyway
wow, ive been following you, YOUR REALLY OFF TOPIC AND RUDE.
Thats 2 Complimentary MYSTIC WARNINGS!

becareful, i wouldnt want you to get 5..........

anyway,

goku = 5,000,000

trunks = 3,000,000

Gohan = 3,000,000

vegeta = 5,000,000

cell = 3,000,000

krillin = 5,000,000 (i think)

Frieza = 5,000,000

so on........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isnt perfect transformation when u transform instantly? o_O..

Well anyway, i think all these how, what, etc. topics should go into the help section.. dont u think? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey look at teh warnings!

Checkplease nice one flamming there ;) enjoy that warning

mysticssjgoku4 hey there bub are u a moderator?? wahts that?? u arnt??? well then u have no right to threaten other people with false warnings so enjoy a REAL warning :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom