How i can do....

Best answers
so it works lol if play with bots since a weak after the release of beta 1 dont expect too much but by jusing it you can transform a lot (pss my vegeta 250 mil ssj and boost with bots off course lol)

Best answers
not the lis...... but change the other sorry , just found that i have the read me file

Best answers
the file liblistorgi.gam, wouldnt be liblist.gam and overwrite the original one???

Best answers
Put the "ESF-Bot.dll" in your "esf\dlls" directory, then change the "liblist.gam" file (in notepad) in the "esf" directory so it says:
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
instead of
gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"
Run the game with console (example: "C:\Games\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf"), and in the game type "addbot" in the console (open console with '~'-key) to add a new bot to the game.
You can use "kick [Bot Name]" no brackets just the bot name case sensitive, to kick a bot.

NOTE: It is very important that the name of your ESF directory is "esf"! Otherwise the game will crash at startup!

Have fun!

(the readme file so you can see wath you should do)LOL

Best answers
finally i understood :) thanks to the readme file.... im going to try..... thanks again :)

Best answers
woohoo i found it.....but its a unknown aplication file...do i change it?
if so..what to?

Best answers
Put the "ESF-Bot.dll" in your "esf\dlls" directory, then change the "liblist.gam" file (in notepad) in the "esf" directory so it says:
gamedll "dlls\ESF-Bot.dll"
instead of
gamedll "dlls\hl.dll"
Run the game with console (example: "CGames\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf"), and in the game type "addbot" in the console (open console with '~'-key) to add a new bot to the game.
You can use "kick [Bot Name]" no brackets just the bot name case sensitive, to kick a bot.

NOTE: It is very important that the name of your ESF directory is "esf"! Otherwise the game will crash at startup!

Have fun!

(i've posted this before you know)

Best answers
ok, im gunna test it out now......if it works...i wont be back for a good while yet

Best answers
right, now is the half life console known as hlds.exe? or somethin like that?

Best answers
lol made my own shot cut
C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf
its not the hl shortcut

i think (but not sure) you can make the shortcut of hl
C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console into this

and than in hl custom game
and then it might work

Best answers
ok, i searched on my comp for hl.exe -console and it came u[p with the original half life launcher!
is that right!?

Best answers
yes and than you open it normaly

but in the main peace you press the fourth from the bottem
(custom game) and you pic esf and then (load,activate,or wathever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom