💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to use jasc paintshop pro but now i use adobe photoshop you. But how do you the image on your sig.I go to file browser and open my pic but it doesnt go on my sig what do i do plzz help:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I cant put a picture on my sig in photoshop.can you just tell me how you put your pictures in your sig.

Best answers
You mean a seperate file into the sig? Well, if the file has no bg/is a .gif (or your good at cutting without have a seperate file open :p.) then Try File>Import and such. If you want, also, you could just have a seperate image open, use the lasso/polygon tool, copy, and past it into your sig.

This is from the top of my head, so it may be a bit inaccurate.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
I used to use jasc paintshop pro but now i use adobe photoshop you. But how do you the image on your sig.I go to file browser and open my pic but it doesnt go on my sig what do i do plzz help:cry:
u speaking some good england :]

Best answers
First you should learn the basic ins and outs of the Layers box, which for all extensive purposes will be your new best friend. If you don't see a menu with a "Layers" tab, hit Window in the top navigation bar, and scroll down to Show Layers. This will create a box with three tabs: "Layers", "Channels", and "Paths." For now, all you need to worry about is the "Layers" tab. Think of Layers as objects or puzzle pieces. The advantage of separating key elements of your work into different layers is that you then have the ability to edit one specific part of a piece without any effect to the other elements. For example, if you are coloring a black and white piece of line art, and you set the lineart on the TOP layer where the white areas are transparent, and have the color on the BOTTOM layer. You can edit the bottom layer without ever having to worry about coloring over the precious guides of the line art. When you create a new document — in this case you want the document size to be roughly the size of your sig — the only layer you will see is the Background. All you have to do to include pictures from another source is to open that source in another window and copy and paste. To start, just use the rectangular marquee tool to draw a box that contains all the pieces of the pic you want, copy it (either with ctrl+c or "Edit, Copy" in the nav bar) and paste it into your sig document. Photoshop puts it in a new layer. From here you need to either erase the excess of the image, or use the lasso tool to cut it out. Whichever you do, take it in small increments, because you can only "undo" so far, and it will benefit you in the long run if you don't bite off more than you can chew.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
First you should learn the basic ins and outs of the Layers box, which for all extensive purposes will be your new best friend. If you don't see a menu with a "Layers" tab, hit Window in the top navigation bar, and scroll down to Show Layers. This will create a box with three tabs: "Layers", "Channels", and "Paths." For now, all you need to worry about is the "Layers" tab. Think of Layers as objects or puzzle pieces. The advantage of separating key elements of your work into different layers is that you then have the ability to edit one specific part of a piece without any effect to the other elements. For example, if you are coloring a black and white piece of line art, and you set the lineart on the TOP layer where the white areas are transparent, and have the color on the BOTTOM layer. You can edit the bottom layer without ever having to worry about coloring over the precious guides of the line art. When you create a new document — in this case you want the document size to be roughly the size of your sig — the only layer you will see is the Background. All you have to do to include pictures from another source is to open that source in another window and copy and paste. To start, just use the rectangular marquee tool to draw a box that contains all the pieces of the pic you want, copy it (either with ctrl+c or "Edit, Copy" in the nav bar) and paste it into your sig document. Photoshop puts it in a new layer. From here you need to either erase the excess of the image, or use the lasso tool to cut it out. Whichever you do, take it in small increments, because you can only "undo" so far, and it will benefit you in the long run if you don't bite off more than you can chew.
and you should the learn basices of putting in some spaces when you type out alot:]

Retired
Best answers
when you want a certain pic on your sig. open the pic. press ctrl+A. then ctrl+C (ofcourse while looking at the pic you want to add). then switch to your .psd that you want it on. and press ctrl+V. then it copies it on the .psd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can drag the image into your sig, u can copy and paste the image, or u can cut it copy it and then drag it. photoshop is just a more advanced paint shop pro man

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya its pretty fun once you understand photoshop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom