How fast can YOU type?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
44 w/m, so Im up from 20 w/m from grade 4 (which was the last time I did this ****). I love how you cant change words after you press space. I always look at the word to make sure its right after pressing space so I ended up with 13 mistakes.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That pic is old, from about a year ago. I can't type quickly (loudly) right now--don't want to wake someone up. I'll try this 'new' test tomorrow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you 100 plusers..52 wpm gross speed :S, with 9 mistakes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not too bad, I'd reckon. :3

I don't really practice speed typing much, even though I took a course. I used to type much faster.

Best answers
Meh, 60wpm. Seemed pretty stupid that you can't delete words afterwards though, because I naturally know when I've hit a wrong key and try and delete it without looking. I ended up writing a bunch of one letter words throughout because of that :D

Best answers
79 wpm - -"

lolol and to think i typed 20 wpm back in primary - -" lol

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
88 wpm. I could have done better but meh.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
That pic is old, from about a year ago. I can't type quickly (loudly) right now--don't want to wake someone up. I'll try this 'new' test tomorrow.
Here's my test from today. I hate that it wouldn't let me backspace to correct my errors.. If you want a test that will let you do that and still accurately keeps your WPM, check out learn2type.com.

Didn't do too shabbily, I think I'm on their "Top 100 for the Week" when it updates.

Best answers
I had 150 when I took one at ebaumsworld.com...

Will test me self on this one.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
211 words per minute.
imkongkong said:
got 176

If you really did get those speeds, (somehow I doubt Zero's :p) you should post a picture of them. Not to contradict you specifically, but your speeds aren't on the top 100 for the week. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the subsonic typers...Don't your fingers get tired from that kind of speed?

This test reminds me of an ANNOYING class called "keyboarding" I had in 6th grade, when you go into this program and do typing tests and mini games :s

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
For the subsonic typers...Don't your fingers get tired from that kind of speed?

This test reminds me of an ANNOYING class called "keyboarding" I had in 6th grade, when you go into this program and do typing tests and mini games :s
Mavis beacon teaches typing? I had to do that too. My highest on Mavis Beacon was like 60awpm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom