how do you use kame torpedos?

Best answers
you push fire to make them and secondary to blow them up, how do you send them at people?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They home in automatically. There's no way to send them after a specific person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Make sure you have plenty of Ki.
2) Select the Kame Torpedo from the weapons list (this is not Kamehameha, it is a seperate attack. Press 7 on your keyboard to select it.)
3) Charge one or more Kame Torpedoes.
4) Look in the direction of your enemy. You don't have to aim precisely.
5) Right-click to fire it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a little extra info about the Kame Torpedoes though.

When you've charged one or more, then select a different attack without firing the Kame Torpedoes, the Torpedoes will fly straight up in the air until they reach the ceiling, where they will explode.

Also, even though they have homing capabilities, they're not the best of attacks. Only newbies tend to use them to spam up servers. It's nice to use for variation sometimes, but not if you have to rely on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not as powerful as they look, they can be swatted away by someone of equal PL.

Anyway, good summary Shiyo.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
They're not as powerful as they look, they can be swatted away by someone of equal PL.

Anyway, good summary Shiyo.
thats not true a kame torpedo fully charged, u have to bs it i noe becos that happens alot to me when i'm playing against a bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom