How Do You Make Episode "Clips" (Plz Answer)

Best answers
i have dbz episodes on my computer but i dont want to upload the ENTIRE episode onto rapidshare or megaupload so i was wondering how do you take PARTS from the episodes and just upload those?!

thanks in advance!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if the episodes on your computer are anything that can be played by windows media player (to be blunt) then you can use Windows Movie Maker (if you have XP). I don't know about any other programs you can use, I think Adobe had some kind of movie maker thing though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're referring to Adobe Premier, but that's like using a supercomputer as a calculator. Windows Movie Maker is much faster, simpler and free. Simply open it, Import your episode(s), drag-and-drop the clips you want and then Export as a .wmv. It's pretty much the easiest thing you can do in terms of video editing.

Best answers
it says i cant because it says dbz.mvb is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into windows movie maker. Do i have to change it into another file first?

thanks in advance!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you have to convert it. I assume it's a .rmvb file, so go to http://www.goggle.com and type in the search box ".rmvb to avi converter".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think u are mistaking there is only avi to rmvb cause , when u have a bad quality file it's clearly that something misses and u can't bring it back only from the original if u understand.......

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you convert .rmvb to .avi the original .rmvb file should most likely still be there. Also there is .rmvb to .avi converters out there, I've used a few of them, and none of them have a problem with the outcome of the quality. The trick is to knowing how to properly convert it with the right parameters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)