How do you exit the room?

Best answers
'the basic laws of physics don't apply'

Then I walk through the ****ing wall, since the laws of physics mean jack**** in there.
But it's on inside the room so you may get stuck in the wall.

As Optimus said, u prolly were lookin for a more complex answer but the answer is too open ended there for easy replies like walking through walls or punching the wall down or whatever. Mine was simple but paid abit more attention to the riddle.

If we had to use those items as tools then there'd be like 2 replies in this thread.

Best answers
Id start burning the "Dances with wolves" movie with the matches, pretty soon FBI would come and arrest me from piracy, then id be taken to prison.
Otherwise killing yourself is a convinient way of getting out from ewerywhere.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id start burning the "Dances with wolves" movie with the matches, pretty soon FBI would come and arrest me from piracy, then id be taken to prison.
Otherwise killing yourself is a convinient way of getting out from ewerywhere.
You're still there if you're dead though o_O

Now if you were to kill yourself say OUTSIDE the room. Then it works. Valid analysis none the less.

Turn the tonka truck into a real truck and smash your way out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd teleport MacGyver over to me and he'd make a nuke that only affects walls. The explosion would launch us 30,000 feet up and then he'd make 2 parachutes from his socks and we'd float down to a yacht where we'd drink martinis and play with extremely hot models for the rest of our days.

GG MacGyver.

Best answers
You wake up in a room with 4 walls. The walls are made out of reinforced steel.

You can manipulate gravity and time as you will.

How do you exit the room?
Well no one said that the room had a ceiling. Low Gravity means you can jump higher, so jump over the walls.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I had a similar ideea, using gravity i could throw the truck with such a great speed that would break the ceiling. Then take the "Dance with the wolves" tape, and break it appart to make a rudimentary rope (in case the room is suspended in mid air, or several stories up).

Best answers
haha i like a bunch of your answers, but here's my answer.

If the rules of physics don't apply, you could shrink yourself and make a little sled out of the matchbox, and have the Beaver pull you along the 4 inch crapper pipe, LoL!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If physics didn't apply, I would travel so quickly that I'm out before I even got in. I would leave Dances with Wolves because the film is boring :).

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i like a bunch of your answers, but here's my answer.

If the rules of physics don't apply, you could shrink yourself and make a little sled out of the matchbox, and have the Beaver pull you along the 4 inch crapper pipe, LoL!
And after you're out you stay tiny for ever? =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'd try to stop time, but I'd instantly die when I realize stopping time would stop all molecular vibrations in the air around me lowering the temperature to absolute zero. You also wouldn't be able to see anything unless you move your head into the non-mobile light waves/photons. If you speed up time a 'bajillion' years, the temperature would jump so a monstrous amount that you're body would instantly combust from the intense heat. If you speed up time, you'd need some type of barrier that doesn't absorb or transfer heat in any way, shape, or form, which is possible considering you can break the laws of physics.

I'd rearrange the atoms of the match box/beaver/DVD into about 5 kilograms of U-238, shoot a neutron at it which begins a chain of nuclear decompostions until it turns into Pu-238 (U to Np to Pu if I remember correctly) at which point I would detontate it in a nuclear explosion (giving myself that impossible barrier mentioned earlier before detonation) just for fun.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd try to stop time, but I'd instantly die when I realize stopping time would stop all molecular vibrations in the air around me lowering the temperature to absolute zero. You also wouldn't be able to see anything unless you move your head into the non-mobile light waves/photons. If you speed up time a 'bajillion' years, the temperature would jump so a monstrous amount that you're body would instantly combust from the intense heat. If you speed up time, you'd need some type of barrier that doesn't absorb or transfer heat in any way, shape, or form, which is possible considering you can break the laws of physics.

I'd rearrange the atoms of the match box/beaver/DVD into about 5 kilograms of U-238, shoot a neutron at it which begins a chain of nuclear decompostions until it turns into Pu-238 (U to Np to Pu if I remember correctly) at which point I would detontate it in a nuclear explosion (giving myself that impossible barrier mentioned earlier before detonation) just for fun.
The laws of physics don't apply in the room.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm saying none of that would happen in such a room o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well if you can manipulate the laws of physics, why can't you make them act similar to normal? Saying the laws of physics don't apply in the room is VERY vague - it can mean a huge variety of implications. For example, if the rules of molecular bonding didn't apply (chemistry yes, but governed by physics), your body would just fall apart into bare atoms.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering we've never seen what happens when all of the laws are broken, I think it's safe to say it's up to your imagination. I'm just saying the lack of it means it won't act in the same way it would if they did apply.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...the crapper pipe would lead into a catch basin thing... and you would be stuck again.

...and then the laws of physics would be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom