How do you eat your french fries?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yummeh, fries, good old fries, yes, fries, fried fries are very nice... fries... *slobbers*

nah, i dont hate them, but i dont go orgasmic over them too, the big M isnt my kinda place, the food just litterally screams the horrors, but then again, im a big fan of kebab meat... so maby i'll just eat the big M's stuff, me fav being mc.chicken since it dosnt scream teh fattehness of the others, hmmmm..all this talk makes me wanna go get some grub...

oh yeah, its been found that fast food restaurants (mostly the big M or burger king) have somthing in them whitch is quite addictive, and the big M has already been sued once for addicive foods making people fat... or maby its because there too lazy to cook somthing :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
yummeh, fries, good old fries, yes, fries, fried fries are very nice... fries... *slobbers*

nah, i dont hate them, but i dont go orgasmic over them too, the big M isnt my kinda place, the food just litterally screams the horrors, but then again, im a big fan of kebab meat... so maby i'll just eat the big M's stuff, me fav being mc.chicken since it dosnt scream teh fattehness of the others, hmmmm..all this talk makes me wanna go get some grub...

oh yeah, its been found that fast food restaurants (mostly the big M or burger king) have somthing in them whitch is quite addictive, and the big M has already been sued once for addicive foods making people fat... or maby its because there too lazy to cook somthing :p
Read a book called the fast food nation, Macdonald's fries taste so good because they put artificial flavouring in them, beef flavouring I think.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
My girlfriend dips them in chocolate shakes... but... yeah, she's quirky ^-^
... That's my kind of girl. If you don't like her quirkiness, I'LL TAKE HER OFF YOUR HANDS!!! ... Seriously...

First of all... why did they call them "French" Fries anyway?
They're french cut.. No seriously, they're called "French fries" because they're "french cut" ... *immitates a hick-like voice* 'Least that's what my Momma always told meh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
They're french cut.. No seriously, they're called "French fries" because they're "french cut"
Ehm... and what is that supposed to mean? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmmmm
french fries and McDonald's sweet and sour sauce is my favorite.
If i cant get them there, its salt and daddy sauce :laff:

Best answers
American soldiers dubbed them "French fries" during their stay in the country during WW1. The Belgians claim they were the first to actually cut potatoes into the slices we're familar with, though (sometime in the 1700's, if my archaic memory is correct.)

Still, it's an interesting consequence of history that only the Americans associate fries with French culture/cuisine, when in reality the food is common across Europe and certainly not unique to the French.

Best answers
I like eating them with just plain salt and a little seasoning :laff: I love french fries

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's get this straight and say that NOBODY in America calls them "Freedom Fries" except maybe the .000000001 percent of morons...

And Sonic... you're a real party pooper :S

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to go with the rest of the Canadians and say poutine, AND, to a similarly large degree, I like my fries with salt 'n white vinegar. Those are my 2 favorite ways to have 'em.

Best answers
Crunchy fried, salted, with chili & cheese on it. If it's chewy baked or chewy fried, I don't like them. None reheated, and if there's not enough salt, BLEGH!

That answer your question ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Read a book called the fast food nation, Macdonald's fries taste so good because they put artificial flavouring in them, beef flavouring I think.

Actually they were forced to stop doing that becuase of vegetarians :/. It doesn't matter to me, I hate Mcdonalds fries anyways. The only fries I eat are from Wendy's, Rally's or home-made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom