How do you eat your french fries?!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I jut sat down and ate myself an excellent poutine, while simultaneously browsing the forums, and I thought to myself... do other people like poutine?

So out of curiosity, how do you like your fries, plain, salt and ketchup, vinegar, chili fries or something else?! Share with the world the marvels of your fried potatoes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Salt and ketchup. Although arn't they like Freedom Fries in America now or something?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw, there really just called "fries" these days. Sometimes I eat them with seasoning and ketchup. But thats only if I don't have any 733t texas pete hot sauce.

Best answers
No one takes the 'freedom fries' thing seriously in America, except the White House, and I beleive they changed it back to French Fried recently.

Anyway, I like mine with salt and catsup, pretty good. And depending on what kind it is I could go without catsup/ketchup/katsup/katchup and like it just as much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
France is Great Country with Rich History, The French People on the other hand.......suck balls.They have tarnished the greatness they once had with a Crappy military and bad attitudes

As for my fries...I like to either just eat them alone, or mix them with nachos.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
normally two at a time, with as much ketchup as humanly/inhumanly possible, today i filled half of a big mac box with ketchup. I ate it all. I was happy. lol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I think this is something dutch
but everyone here eats fries with mayonaise..

AND MC DONNALDS SAUS \o/

Best answers
I dont eat fries often because the fries inmy school are laughably overcharged but I always eat fries with salt and ketchup.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
France is Great Country with Rich History, The French People on the other hand.......suck balls.They have tarnished the greatness they once had with a Crappy military and bad attitudes

As for my fries...I like to either just eat them alone, or mix them with nachos.

OMG!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS! Yes after Napoleon they just went down hill.

As for me, TONS OF SALT :) and either cheese or ketchup

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheese or mustard is teh way to go, salt is good to, but,.. what isnt better with more salt?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. Salty milk? :]

Ketchup+salt all the way. Although I can eat mcdonald's/burger king fries without ketchup. I just have a thing for... crunchy stuff o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm u gotta love hot sauce on french fries.. if you never tried it then u must... mm tastes so good...

i also eat it with cheese *kinda cheese u put on nacho's* :D

Best answers
Well i like my fries with ketchup and salt as most do...though i dont overload it and the only fries i am addicted to are arby's curly fries! mmmm cmon give it up for arbys

Edit: wait wait i forgot Chili Cheese Fries! mmm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like my fries with any of the following suaces/spices:
Mayonaise, Ketchup, Mustard, Sour Cream, Ranch Dressing, Nacho cheese ( actually any type of melted cheese), salt, pepper, etc..

I eat them usually 4 or 5 at a time, unless i find a really long one, I make those last. My favorite fries have to be Rally's fries *drools*.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Salt and ketchup. Although arn't they like Freedom Fries in America now or something?
Yes in the states they are.... But like myself prime there lives in canada and I do so love my poutine.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I eat them...with ketchup..salt...and bbq sauce if it is available :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im agreeing with hsu and prime, proud canadian poutine is the only way to go.

Best answers
"Freedom Fries?"

I like zee freedom wine, and zee freedom cheese . . . and zee freedom girls. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom