How do you eat your french fries?!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extra Crispy, Warm, and salty. With Ketchup... yeah. Get the most biggest size possible and cram as many as you can in your mouth.

that's how I do it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, i at least stack 5 or 6 in my fingers, dip all the tips in hot sauce and cram it in my mouth.

Best answers
Fast Food Fries are too greasy, IMO.So If I have to eat fries I get the Ore Ida Frozen Fries at Albertsons, Maybe a dash of salt and pepper, I cant Stand Mayonaisse or CatSup, Which lead me to believe...

Fries + Sauce = Get Fat and Stupid.

one mcdonalds Meal thats supersized, is almost half the daily calories you need, and almost twice the sugar. I've avoided Mcdonalds for 4 Years, And If I have to eat fast Food, I Go for Taco Bell, Or In-N-Out Burger.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes mcdonalds is the main reason why america is so obese. Im 6'3 165 lbs of pure muscle so don't confuse me with 40% of america. It's normal to see at least 10 cars in the mcdonalds parking lot all the time.

the food is terrible, i don't see how people can go again, and again, and again to this grease factory with a smiling M.

Best answers
Miroku said:
Extra Crispy, Warm, and salty. With Ketchup... yeah. Get the most biggest size possible and cram as many as you can in your mouth.

that's how I do it
We have similar methods.. Only I despise all condiments. I order some fries with a quarter pounder, pick up 2-7 fries (depending on length), shove'em in my mouth, chomp down on them, shove the rest in, then take a bite outta my burger... or just drench it in coke before swallowing... Sometimes I do both....

Best answers
i eat my 'fries' but placing them in the burger that i get them with....

allso with the large ones, good old gravy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after all these posts you should realize that fries are universal. even blue cheese or ranch dressing is good with fries (especially when you got the munchies) fries are good with every sauce plain and simple

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one calls them freedom fries...

its either fries, or french fries.

more commonly called fries.

fries can be found at any fast food place...
ketchup pwns all....
mayonaise..... EWWWW

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DruDown said:
yep that explains my low weight and high intelligent quotient. All in moderation, my friend, and exercise too. You can eat the bad stuff as long as that isn't all you eat. Working it off is also good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just having a high metabolism helps as well.

Umm... that too
~Miroku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u need the somewhat large fries, not potato wedges but they arnt shoestring either, and massive ammounts of chili and cheese, grab a fork and dig in, best damn thing ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wewt chili cheese fries own

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DruDown said:

Well the fat part can be worked away with exercise crap...
and for the stupid part....
I blaim my sucky english on eating to much fries!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I eat them with ketcup, it's no fatteh stuff, and it r teh good taste. If you eat them with ketchup, salt won't be neccecary. Wich takes away another unhealthy factor of fries. If you still get fat, try prozac's excercises =P

Best answers
i eat em maby 2 or 3 at a time plain. When i was younger thoe i used to dip em in my choco sunday(sp?) at maccas.

Over here they still call em french fries, he he stick it to ya france :p but we are not allowed to call 'sparkling white wine' champagine anymore \: but we did have the BEST bilboard during the whole frence nuclear testing saga. had the french flag on the ass of this model and her giving it the 'up yours' finger wif the message boycotting french products. he he only in Melbourne, If anyone else from melbourne has a pic of it please send it to me, so dam funny. ok now ive gone right off track, yeah fries r good.

Best answers
salt and/or one of the following:
  • Mayonnaise
  • Ketchup
  • Uum I don't know how this is called in English... peanut sauce :rolleyes:
  • Applesauce
I eat fries every thursday, with a lil snack of my choice :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends where I get my French Fries from :p
But I haven't eaten them in the longest... I sometimes eat them plain and sometimes
w/ Mustard.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you can't really just exercise off fries like you could exercise off a big mac or, say, a tub of lard. French fries are fried in a batter that contains high amounts of partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, which soaks into the fries and forms the outside, and which is one of the most dangerous ingredients in food on the market today. Think saturated fat, but instead of just clogging up your fat cells it actually damages them. All of the research on transfatty acids (such as anything hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated) is relatively new research, so I'd suggest searching around to find articles. It's the reason I stopped eating fries and oreos... (Oreos are easily the most dangerous cookie in the United States. Some states have actually tried to ban their sale!)

But yeah, once in a while I get tired of being health conscious (often) and I lay the fries all across my hamburger before I chomp down. I rarely eat fries alone.

My girlfriend dips them in chocolate shakes... but... yeah, she's quirky ^-^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure it is damaging, but hey the body can heal it's self...
so ones or twice a week doesn't hurt you
( don't let Sonic Boyster scare you :) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all... why did they call them "French" Fries anyway? o_O
Second, since when are they fried in a batter? :scared:

Anyway, I like my fries with 'special' sauce (Dutch people will know what I mean :devgrin: ):
Ketchup / Catsup (what's the difference anyway?) + Mayonaise + bits of onion
And putting salt on them is standard IMO :)

hmmmmmmm....... /me drools :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom