How do you do the spin thing with melee

Best answers
hi it keeps happening to me and i was wondering how to do it myself and how to block it because the red and blue bar just go up and i get thrown

Best answers
also i could use some help with melee in general i totally suck and everytime i get blown back even if i was the one throwing the 12 punches while flying but i never stop i just keep punching then get thrown back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O, sorry but pls don't double post, I'm just looking out for you, because I know you are new.
Anyways, If he is more powerful when he throws you then it's most likely that you won't be able to counter that, unless you have more ki.
I hope I can tell him but if you hold right click while swooping to someone then he gets knocked back, if you fly into him then press right click you throw, if you click while you flew into him then you go into advance melee, then you make your moves, if you're in advance melee and hold right click in then everything turns into kicks.
And maybe if you are lucky then you will learn a combo or 2 after a while of playing!
I hope thisa helped;)

Best answers
ok thanks for everything and thanks for the double post thing also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom