how do u turn super saiyan or next transformation?

Best answers
I have a question how do u turn super saiyan and counter a beam attack with ur beam attack? cus when i shoot my beam and a bot shoots his beam he always win the duel.

Best answers
You push z to transform when you have enough PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your selecting your character, in their BIO, look at the transformation level.

IE: Goku starts with 750,000. You see that in his BIO. Then look for Transformation level and it should say 1,750,000. So once you reach 1,750,000 PL, press Z and be amazed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the power struggle (when you boath shoot a beam) you hold muse 1 to try and push the beam you can also turn on turbo (the aura) to help your beam.

Best answers
u can hold the button?
i thought u had to keep tapping the button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When u're selecting ur player's class highlight it with ur mouse and sum information about the player will appear just right of the names of the class. That information will contain sumthing called transform powerlevel. Reach this level, press Z and u will transform. For example: Gohan's transform powerlevel is 1.000.000 so if u're playing as him u have to reach 1.000.000 powerlevel and then press Z. Note: This will take a while and the higher ur powerlevel is the shorter the transformation will take. If it continues to grow it will reach a point where the transformation is instant, meaning u don't have to wait.This is called "Perfect transform powerlevel". Many people mistake this for the transform powerlevel for the 2nd transformation but it's not it. And as for the beam problem, it's easy: First of all, make sure ur ki bar is full. Then charge ur beam to max. and fire it at ur opponent's beam and hold LMB(Left Mouse Button) the whole time. Then turn on Turbo and turn off flying to preserve ki. This also depends on the powerlevel of the enemy. If it's higher than ur's than he has a better chance of success if he is using a beam of similar strength to ur beam. Hope this helps. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom