how do u turn ON transformation effects??

Best answers
ok i just downloaded the .zip file and played a game of esf. Whenever i try to transform, i hear the transformation sounds and music and all, but i see no effects like the aura and all that stuff. Like goku, when i transform he just stands there for a while and nothing happening around him. then suddenly his hair turns yellow. is it supposed to be like that?? when i watched the video clips of vegeta transforming, i saw all the aura,wind and, the sphere grow around him. but when i do it, i dont see all that.
please help!

Best answers
go to costomize in the HL menu (after u click internet games) then choose high quality stuff and all that ..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if that doesnt work you can go manually into your config.cfg and manually change
cl_fxquality "0"
to

cl_fxquality "1"
or
cl_fxquality "2"
or
cl_fxquality "3"

1 = Low quality
2 = Medium quality
3 = High quality.
I would suggest low quality if your pc sucks nuts, med quality if your pc is decently fast, and high if your pc is completly pimped out.

Best answers
Thank you very much guys, and thanks for ESF for making such a great mod. I feel honored my post became a sticky lol.

Best answers
I Used cl_fxquality 0 to fix it but the animation things wont work and i dont got opengl or direct3d what do i do?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ive got the complete opposite, i can see the transformation but theres no sound. the sounds there when you do attacks, but not when you transform or power up.

Best answers
there aint a
CL_fxqaulity in my cofig.cjg

:S sounds strange but its true

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you aren't in software mode. D3D or OpenGL is required for particle effects.

Best answers
Hey can anyone help me here. You all are talking about go to super sayain, how do you transform. I have heard that you get ur cf bar all the way up and hit ur ascend key, but how do you get ur cf bar all the way up??? If anyone can help me i would appreciate it, thanx!:)

Best answers
u have to keep fighting, as you do that ur power level will increasse. when it reaches a certain amount (see the manual for more info, or read the charaters info when you choose them (in game)

when u reach that amount ur CF bar will be full. press "z" to transform

Best answers
but the line of the trans. really sucks cuz Gohan can go SSJ @ 1mill but Vegita had to fight his ass of till 3 mill

Best answers
Not to get off task or anything but are there any servers for esf??? I have tried getting some but no luck..... if anyone can help plz answer, i figured out how to do super sayain mode with the guys now. When you go super sayain mode alot with the same guy without changing guys is he suppose to turn super sayain really fast? Like when i do it now, as soon as i hit z he goes super sayain, is that suppose to happen after awhile???:] :yes: :no:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
best place for servers is to use the all seing eye, it finds loads.

Best answers
Wierd i set mine to cl_fxquality 0 and i still got the transformation effects coz i wanted NOT to crash my comp coz is usually does that wen like loads of beams are flying etc coz i got a crap comp voodoo3 128ram 700mhz
6 years old running i think i need a new one

Best answers
yeah me 2, i think you need a new 1, does anyone know what maps have the dragon ball z balls???:rolleyes: :no: :paper: :id:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom