How do I...

Best answers
...bind multiple commands to one key? For instance, I wanted to make a suicide button that will kill my self and will display a message saying something like "I've killed myself" What would be the format that I put in?

In other words...
How would i combine
bind "x" "kill"
and
bind "x" "say I've killed myself"

Best answers
theres always a script for that. I've done it before on CS 1.5 Went out found a script and bound that to a key so it did all of that in one button. only problem was that when I kepted goin and answering IMs durring game play when I came back it always killed me :(

Best answers
Ok, thanks for the quick reply and for answering my question. I didn't know it was a script.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there's a couple scripts floating around for that. It's hard to find them though. I tried a while back, and not even Google could find them. I had to get it from a friend.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's possible it would be something like "bind 'x' "kill";say "I've Killed myself" something like that. If that doesn't work then chances are it's not possible. If it's not that then it's "bind 'x' "kill";bind 'x' "say" I've killed myself"

I unno something to that degree.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
If that's possible it would be something like "bind 'x' "kill";say "I've Killed myself" something like that. If that doesn't work then chances are it's not possible. If it's not that then it's "bind 'x' "kill";bind 'x' "say" I've killed myself"

I unno something to that degree.

no dude it has to do with scripting and it is possible. You can even make your own script if you want for it. If it works like CS thats the way to do it. All you do is throw that bad boy in the autoexe.cfg file in the ESF folder and you are good to go and just bind a button to it. Good way to open it is through Notepad you have to select the file type to all to get to it.

Best answers
its completely possible to do that person. Since I play counter-strike a lot and make scripts and am new to ESF the way you script it is......

in console bind "x" "kill; say "I've killed myself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom