How do I use the models I downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi! I just dl ESF and got some new models. Could someone plz tell me how to use them? Thanks!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you downloaded them they were probably in a compressed file format, like .zip or .rmf, so extract the .mdl file or files from that.
They'll probably be named the character that they either are, or are going to replace, such as goku.mdl, or ssjgoku.mdl.
You'll probably want to make backups of the models you have before you replace them with the ones you downloaded, so you might want to do that.
Once you do, just copy the .mdl files you downloaded into the correct folder located in esf\models\player, so goku.mdl would go in esf\models\player\goku, gohan would go in esf\models\player\gohan, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go under the folder in esf " model" then player and the the stand the model names ^^

Best answers
the file you have downloaded (usually an rar, zip etcetera) contains an mdl file. If you copy that file to the folder in which youre esf is placed like E:/halflife/esf when you have arrived at the esf folderyou should go to the folder models (E:/halflife/esf/models/players/ this is just an example)and click players
the file you have downloaded (the mdl file) replaces an character when you double clicked players (E:/halflife/esf/models/players/) you see a lot of names of characters. each of these character folders contains an mdl file just replace that file with the file you have downloaded (don't forget to save the original file) I hope i have helped you out :D and welcome to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom