Best answers
How do I decompile a ESF model and edit it?????
So far I decompiled it with milkshape but dont know how
to find the model can some one please help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There

There was thread about this already press search and find it.Also i think you made the other thread;/ I believe this is how you can edit esf models too.Not sure but there is a thread on this

ok for milkhape if u wanna make your model a mdl file do this:
file-export-halflifesmd file-save as whatever name u want, and select reference then;
file-export-halflifesmd-"same name" with _ref at the name, this is your official reference file, then
file-export-halflifesmd-"same name" with _still at the end, and save it as a sequence. this is your still animation, in case u don't have any for your model, since u need at least one animation in order to compile it, then:
tools-halflife- compile qc file, goto the file that contains this file along with all of the smd files you saved and exported and compile it, it should then compile it all into ONE smd file that u can play in the game, and if u have half-life model viewer, then u can see how your model would look ingame much quicker, in case you dont know where to get it, just go to www.milkshape3d.com and check the download section. hope i was of some help :)

Best answers
lol, emeka you should of gave bryggz credit for what u posted cause he actully posted that in another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom