Best answers
hi i have almost complited my kid buu edit but when itry and compile him it says: ************ ERROR ************
unknown attachment link 'Bip01 R Finger11'

now how i change this from happening?? i have tryed editing the qc file didnt work i tryed making a little box and adding it to the hand but it dont work! plzzzzzzzzzzz help me i realy wont to release this model edit
thx

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 solutions,

thats the error it gives you when there are no vertexes assigned to that bone,

1), u can make a tiny tiny almost invisible box and select 'Bip01 R Finger11' and assign it to the tiny box's vertexes, but make sure you keep the box close to the right hand in all animations or it may fire the beam from the wrong place,

2) assign it to the hand the correct way (all the fingers an junk, i usually avoid this)

3) change the qc files attachments to the base right instead of the 'Bip01 R Finger11', this makes it fire directly from the hand which is usually pretty accurate

Best answers
3) change the qc files attachments to the base right instead of the 'Bip01 R Finger11', this makes it fire directly from the hand which is usually pretty accurate [/B]
how do i edit it proply then?? i think i might have messed up at editing the qc file

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either open it in notepad or let milkshape do it for you, under attachments it should say 'Bip01 R Finger11' somewhere change that to the name of the bone of the right hand something like 'Bip01 R Hand' and that should work, i usually run into that aerror, then i use one of those tricks to fix it

Best answers
dude thx nuttzy ya realy help me out ^_^ i will try it and if it works i will post a pics of the finished version thx alot buddy!

*edit*

hmmmmmmm still getting the god dam error grrrr i have done every thing u said and it still dont work.

everything goes gret till i compile him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom