How do i play with the model i downloaded

• how do i play with the sprite i just downloaded

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I downloaded the model vegeta ssj4 and i dont know how do i play with him, what do i have to do to put him on the game, and how do i also do it to maps and sprites on the game, what else do i have to do then download them. if u game some instructions it would be awsome , :devgrin: thankz :devgrin:

Best answers
k wen your done downloadin it should go to winrar or winzip and then you extract em one at time putin them into there character folder

Best answers
wuts with the poll, it doesnt really make sense,

and ya u just do wut nuclear chicken sed!

Best answers
When you unzip your model, and the name is "vegetassj4.mdl" or something else, rename it to vegeta.mdl, or ssjvegeta.mdl!
vegeta.mdl is your normal status in game, ssjvegeta.mdl is when you transform to SSJ!
Put the vegeta.mdl for example to C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\vegeta\ and replace the vegeta.mdl in the directory
Or the ssjvegeta.mdl to C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ssjvegeta\ and replace the ssjvegeta.mdl in the directory

You can choose what your model should replace, If you want he should replace his standart form, and so you equal to beginning SSJ4 Vegeta, than rename it to vegeta.mdl end replace vegeta.mdl, if you want you should transform to SSJ4 Vegeta, than rename it to ssjvegeta.mdl and replace the ssjvegeta.mdl, and than you can transform into SSJ4 Vegeta! :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I'm posting off topic Gangsta Listen to the freaken mods and stop spamming please... (Even though I'm not a mod I'm just letting you know)

Best answers
shouldnt this be posted in the newbie section......moderater?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered by Kreshi. Same thing with sprites, you just need to replace the sprite files with the new ones, which should be under the same filename.

And as for maps, just copy the .bsp files into your /esf/maps/ directory. Sometimes map packs have .tga files included for the environment background in the maps. Copy these to /esf/gfx/env/ and you're done.

)v(ajinBob said:
shouldnt this be posted in the newbie section......moderater?
Your post has zero on-topic content and would be considered off-topic. Let the moderators decide what is to be moved where, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom