Best answers
ah...you need to know that to build the capsule no 8, right?
I had the same problem, but its possible!
Ingame there will be some little bugs, but thats not very important in a mod like ESF! the maps are way too big...
such little bugs wont be outstanding!
make 2 cylinders, one on the top of the other and 2 spikes, one on each end of the cylinders.
and now it gonna be hard for me to explain that...
You have to use the vertex manipulation tool to adjust the cylinders to the spikes...errm...
mmh...Im afraid its too difficult for me to explain that in english...
sry, but Ill release some picz of my map and there youll be able to see what I mean!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
B0b said he would make a tutorial so when I get it I will post it up here. Thanks Taxi :D.

Best answers
o_O i get what taxi is saying, but its still tripping me out... o_O
anyways, i'll post a tutorial on how to make spheres soon...(if i find time, skool's a b1@tch:p )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait for the tut, all my spheres look like, well...two pyramids connected to two cylinders lol.

Best answers
Or just download GtkRadiant, which supports Half-Life again, and just use the Brush menu. Under Primitives... Sphere. Boom, done, back to mapping. :)

Yes, you can all kill me for not having to deal with this crud like you all do. =^.^= It's stuff like this that turns me and keeps me off of Hammer entirely. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote that this should be a sticky because lots of people may have trouble making those spheres...

When using the clipping tool whenever I clip it takes the bottom half out instead of putting a line through. It might be that it is for a different version of WorldCraft... if you know the answer I would like to know. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
When using the clipping tool whenever I clip it takes the bottom half out instead of putting a line through. It might be that it is for a different version of WorldCraft... if you know the answer I would like to know. :D
click the clipping tool button a few times, it toggles between modes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok thanks ::makes mental note::

*EDIT* Its my first sticky!!! ::starts crying:: Id like to thank the acadamy, the tutorial.... ::stops crying:: no I don't :p!

Best answers
Why dosnt Hammer have a sphere Tool like so many other Map editors like qoole

Best answers
Ps: I will make a better version of this type of sphere when I get some time to. [/B][/QUOTE]

when will u get some more time because id like to see an updated version:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom