HOW DO I MAKE AN IMAGE APPEAR AFTER I KILL SOMEONE???????

Best answers
Hi i was wondering how people made those images appear when they kill someone, if someone could tell me it would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it hard to understand what you're saying, but maybe you're thinking of screenshots. Like taking a picture of the game you're in. Just press Print Screen, it's right beside F12, on the right. Then go into Paint or Photoshop or any image program, and just press Paste. Then the screenshot you wanted will be there.

Best answers
Hi i was wondering how people made those images appear when they kill someone, if someone could tell me it would be great.
I've never heard of this before!

Best answers
no i mean when you kill someone like an image would appear where you killed them like the spraypaint image it would appear where someone was killed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean that when you kill someone, a picture pops up on the screen and then dissapears. Seems stupid to me, and I think it isn't possible. But your avatar tells me that you took my advice, took a screenshot, pasted it into paint, resized it, and put it into your avatar. Right?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spray logos in ESF are possible. Just use the command "impulse 201" and bind it to a key. Than youll be able to use spray logos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom