how do i insert other models into the game?

Best answers
i was just wondering cause there was alot of models on Hl2 files.com that are not in the mod and i was just wondering how i insert the ones on that site any suggestions?

PS:sorry for triple posting on the last thread...

Best answers
well i looked at lvl three did what it said but it still didn't work.....um help?

Best answers
um actually its someone elses i downloaded it from halflife2files.com but yeah its name is Ussj5 goku.mdl thats the file name any suggestions on how to install the model?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Its quite simple RDT-Zero, in the folder "half-life\esf\models\player" are all the Model folders located. Now, if you want to install a different model. Simple put the Ussj5.mdl in any folder, and go in it. Delete the original model you see, and rename Ussj5.mdl to the model name you have removed, so for example:

You want to change Ussj5.mdl with Goku in normal form (Goku with black hair). You would go to "half-life\esf\models\player\goku". You see "goku.mdl", remove that. And rename Ussj5 to goku. And you're done. Just remember the model name has to be exactly the same as it was in the folder. Otherwise it won't work.

Best answers
ok tnx alot it really helped oh yeah can i also do the same thing with transformations like rename any file with ssj goku and he will transform into that model instead?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, thats how it works :), if you change the "ssjgoku" or "ssjgohan", etc. Model.. It will transform in to the model you have replaced it with.

Best answers
ok thanks again u can close up this thread now ill post a new thread if i need any help (not that i will...) thanks anyway.

PS:i think i posted too many times agian sry lol!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RDT-Zero said:
ok thanks again u can close up this thread now ill post a new thread if i need any help (not that i will...) thanks anyway.

PS:i think i posted too many times agian sry lol!!
You can post as often as you like, just make sure you're not posting multiple times in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom