HOW DO I IMPORT Files

Best answers
i downloaded some maps from another website but it doesnt appear on my esf game. how do i put it on there??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goto steam\steamapps\youremail\half-life\esf\maps. Just put it in there and you should be good to go.

Best answers
i couldnt find any file that mathced wayt u said kaination. it was still a big help and thanks anyways. do i really need winzip???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
johnnyjohn911 said:
i couldnt find any file that mathced wayt u said kaination. it was still a big help and thanks anyways. do i really need winzip???
You might, but get winRAR at http://www.rarlab.com

Anyways, when you get the file it should have a .bsp extension

Example:

You want to download a map esf_city2. The file name would be esf_city2.bsp. (it might be esf_city2.rar, thats when you extract the .bsp file using winRAR) You would take the esf_city2.bsp into your half-life\esf\maps. Then create a game and select the map, and your done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget also that certain maps need wad files (some custom maps you may download will need some wad file created by the map author for example).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=12xflashtut

Part 3 tells you all about files. Just go throo step 3 and you will know how to do that ;)
Why dont anyone listen to me. If you did what i told you to youd know evrything you neaded to know.

That tutoreal tells you evrything bout where to get files and what to do with them. So give it a chance :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
johnnyjohn911 said:
ok, thanks. i accidentaly downloaded winzip, lol. thanks kaination
Any time ;). If you need any more help, post on here, we'll all be more then willing to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom