How Do I Get This Workin

Best answers
Howdy All It Feels Good To Be Back On Esf Ive Already Had A Blast With 1.2 for the last bit...But I Have Grown Tired Of Bots And I Want Some Real Competition But my esf online wont work now i need to know whats wrong with it. every time i try to go online it says "Your Esf Executable is out of Date" but when i had the newist version installed it said the same thing and i need to know how to repair it or if theres a update im missing.like a Half Life Update or sumthin. so untill i can figure this out i guess im stuck with bots. ill try my best to fix it and i hope ill see u all online when i get it workin again see u all later

Peace: Vash

Best answers
ok i have downloaded steam..but its still not workin any ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to register a Half-Life CD key to Steam. Then it can download Half-Life, which you need to play ESF. Then after you've installed Half-Life, you have to run the Hazard Course or the story mode once (you don't need to finish it, just run it once, then exit), and then you can install ESF. You can't install it if you don't follow these exact steps.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was said above is the answer for this problem, but from now on post this exact problem inside the HELP or NEWBIE section. Server Section is for setting up and running of servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom