How Do I Create Models/Maps/Sprites Etc...?

Best answers
i am interested in creating some models and maps and possible some sprites for people to use on esf-world but i dont have any idea what to do. I have some pretty good ideas and i think some ppl would benifit greatly from them, i just need to know what to get started.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look in the map section for maps.. models in the model section.. sprites should be under the big thread for modeling i believe

Best answers
no no no i understand how to apply that stuff to my game but i want to know is, how do I CREATE my own maps and CREATE my own models and such?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres some nooby halflife modeling program you can use thats fairly simple to make maps

i believe its called Hammer, its freeware

models as in characters, get a modeling program, watch some videos/read some tuts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OblivionKnight said:
no no no i understand how to apply that stuff to my game but i want to know is, how do I CREATE my own maps and CREATE my own models and such?
did u even look in the stickys in each section?????? >_>

here they r if u didnt look for them.. its at the top of each section u want to know

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27917
mapping

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=28814
modeling/sprites/animations

and YES those threads teach u how to create ur own >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
theres some nooby halflife modeling program you can use thats fairly simple to make maps

i believe its called Hammer, its freeware

models as in characters, get a modeling program, watch some videos/read some tuts
n00by is it?. What do you think our beloved team mapers use to do ther mapping with?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom