How Did U Find Esf?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just Post How U Found Earths Special Forces.....I Found It at Mod Data Base Website thing i forgot the name

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found esf out from my brother. My brother found out from his friend.

Btw, there was a topic on this a while back.

Best answers
I found it some years ago also and then i forgot about and then i was playin bfp and thought about how boring it was gettin so then i looked for some more dbz mods and found this again

Best answers
I searched for Half-Life, DBZ Games and it led me to Moddb.com and led me to DMZ and then I checked out their forums and they kept talking about ESF so I was like, "What's ESF?" and they explained it to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played BFP for a week or two and came across an esf thread on their forums, I checked out ESF and eventually addopted it ;).

Best answers
i found dmz and they were talkin bout esf n stuff so i ckecked it out and got hooked on alpha2.0 and played it for 4 motnhs then ive been here since :)

Best answers
well back in May of 2002, I was enjoying HL Multiplayer so much that I heard of stuff called MODs... then basically I just looked and I see that HL had a variety of mods... and I came across ESF by checking on planethalflife the Mods that they had and saw ESF and it said DBZ so I was like... dbz.... wtf? then I played this game for a long while now... and ESF always impresses me with something.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother showed it to me back when it was alpha 1.5 (I think thats what it was called). There were barely any servers so I could never really play, eventually I abandoned it.

But I somehow stumbled apon it again when alpha 2.0 was out. How did I find it? Beats me, I can't remember. All I know is that when I found it, and fell in love and have been with it ever since.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was looking in google for Vegeta pictures and I saw a pic of Vegeta but a model of vegeta on some map then it direct me to this website I didn;t had Half Life asked Hsu when I first came lol.....Then I learned allI know I learned it in this community how to model,skin,do artstic artworks all to this comunity so I owe it all to this website and for the patience of the moderator who had to deal with my crappy attitude since I didn't know much of this computer stuff.

Best answers
i somehow found BFP through goodle, cant remember , i think i was searching for models or something then i found this guys site for BFP models, then when BFP died some1 from bfp told me about dmz then in dmz forums i heard about esf alpha :O,i didnt sign up in the forums for ages for esf though , i guess because i liked dmz beter than the alpha, but then i signed up for esf forums the day that they released the vegeta transformation clip :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
visited fileplanet one day and it was a featured download or somethin like that, i was inta dbz so i downloded it i think it was Alpha 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, funny story actually. My friend was making fun of me for watching DBZ, and sending me a bunch of links, to flash movies that made fun of it and such. He ended up finding this and sent it to me with a comment like. " Oh my god!, look a DBZ mod, Don't cream your pants!" Much to my suprise, I did cream myself.

Best answers
i found it in my email from fileplanet/gamespy dont know exatcly. a year ago,
it was lame (cuz i didnt play god). but now it rox cuz i got all beter now!
:laff: :D :] :) :devgrin:

Best answers
well, it all began when my brother first introduced me to DBZ... i was hooked.

at school, i heard from some pals of mine there was a dbz mod for half-life. at first i was reluctant (since my computer couldnt handle half-life too well back then), but eventually i got it running and asked my pal (brian) to burn the mod on cd.

the cd turned out to contain both esf and dmz; needless to say, i preferred esf. not long after that, i downloaded the bots, and the rest is history.

soon, i'll be joining the online battles, so stay tuned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my mate had told me all about Bid For Power so we played that alot. Then one day i asked him for a game and he showed me some pics of ESF. It looked really amazing (which it is) and i asked him what it was called. He led me to this site and i downloaded the game and registered at the forums. That was in January this year :)

Best answers
i saw something about a dragonball z mod somewhere ages ago and then about a month later i searched for dragon ballz mods and it came up with ESF... (this was just after alpha 2.0 came out)

Best answers
i found esf by searching on google i think. I heard about mods for half life after i bought half-life just for the single player game. After searching hella lot on google and altavista like in november and december of 2001 i think i finally found ESF I immediately loved it and joined the forums, downloaded the game. And ever since i am following the mod having it as my favourite game and posting once in a while (that is why i only have like 500 posts in 2 years time:p)

Os

Best answers
I found ESF on gamespy when i was looking for mods and if you have

ever played BFP you sould know ESF is a hell of alot better...

Best answers
The only thing I cant work out is... Why is ESF's aura identical to BFP's?? ¬_¬ *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom