How Did U Find Esf?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I saw it somewhere on a site, and now my bro Lynx keeps nicking the PC to play it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A friend brought it to me and since I wooped his a$$!!!

Best answers
i found it on ebay in july of 2001, it said, DBZ game for sale! blah blah blah, and it said earth special forces on the screenie, so i just typed it in excite, and found this site! that was when there were only like 9 active people on the forums....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When i d-loaded this sucky ass mod, BOTM (Battles of the Millenium), it had a horrible lookin goku in it. Ever since then i went searching for a DBZ mod and came across DMZ and ESF. I was playing before alpha 2.0 but didn't sign up until like a year later...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i went to this site with a list of mods, www.half-life.co.uk/mods i think, and then the idea of a dbz mod hit my brain, and it hurt, and i looked in the D's and saw DMZ, i went there and none of the DLs worked, and i went to RedSaiyan from the links section. in there, i thought i would find a download link for DMZ, but i didnt. and in the list of mods at the left i saw the mighty ESF.

Best answers
It was on the Hard drive of The sony Vaio I Stole, Then when I got my Dell, I d/l ed it on my new computer

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally Posted by GhostfaceKillah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Cruzharo
I hope thats a joke GhostfaceKillah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you know anything about me, im never joking. Im always 100% serious.
lol...more sarcasm, I love this guy ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm i found it ... while searching for Hot Male with Superpowers and they linked me there, i didnt find anything erotic except Pcjoe's pictures that well hidden in the lower right corner.

Best answers
I found it by looking on PHL one day. I thought it was another cs clone but decided to give it a try. I was pretty damn surprised when I found out it was a dbz based mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom