How did ESF get it's name? History of Trunks maybe?

Best answers
I remember in History of Trunks the announcer saying, "Coming to the defense of the Earth. Comes Earth's Special Forces."

Am I right?

Best answers
I remember watching H.O.T , but i wasa ponding that same thought where did it get its name

Best answers
I think that there are a few references in the series as well to the "Z fighers" as earth's special forces...maybe it just sounds cool...who knows

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've heard the American dubbed version refer to the main group as "Earth's Special Forces" a few times, I think occasionally in the Saiyan Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the saiyan saga, when yajarobe was being interviewed about the fighters would who fight the saiyans, the fighters were referred to as earth's special forces...

i think it was so freakin gaayy that during the saiyan saga goku and the rest were recognized by everyone as the saviors.. then it evolved to mr satan as the savior, and goku and all of them were basically fogotten.. how gaayy is that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u get a warning for bypassing the swear filter

Best answers
Yes it is.

And also, when Trunks came to warn Goku about the androids he said "In 3 years, all of the Earth's special forces are wiped out" or something like that.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We thought it sounded cool 4-5 years ago, so we picked it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank god that changed. Even if "Earth's Special Forces" isn't that cool (I like it, personally), "Power Up" would have been REALLY lame. Besides that, ESF (just the letters) sounds really cool anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom